84. His support system

Chaitra

After our reception, which was a week ago, Daksh joined back to his office and got busy with all his pending work. My brothers too are busy as everyone postponed their work for our marriage and now they were all behind their planned schedules. From the last week, media attention has been on us, particularly me as there is some article every day about me being the sister of three billionaires, about me becoming the wife of the most eligible bachelor in the country, about the expenses of our wedding, our outfits and many more.

For the past week, my interactions with Daksh were only limited to our morning kisses, dinners, and night cuddles. We spoke very little. He goes early and comes back nearly at midnight, tired as hell. I developed a habit of waiting for his return and having dinner with him before we both drifted into slumber in each other's hands.

He didn't ask me to wait but I wanted to. I loved waiting for him. Though he didn't speak much due to his tiredness, his company was as soothing as always. I fed him a few times when he seemed too tired and he ate silently like a baby.

He felt bad for leaving me alone and shared it with me at times, but I always told him I was fine with it and I wanted him to concentrate on his work. He sleeps like a baby hugging my waist every night.

"Jaan, did you see my blue file?" He asked as he walked out of the closet fixing his cufflinks and his tie hanging around his neck.

"Come here," I called out and he walked to me fixing the cufflink of his other hand. I took the ends of his tie and he made me stand on his feet and held my waist as I fixed his tie and set his collar.

He kissed my forehead and made me stand straight before going to the mirror to set his hair. I grabbed his file from the drawer in the meantime and kept it on the table. Once he was done with his hair, I made him wear his blazer and fixed his Royal Broach.

"My good luck?" He asked giving me his cute puppy eyes. I kissed his chest over his shirt and gave him a tight hug before parting away.

"Now my energy booster," He bent down with a mischievous smile and wrapped his hand around my waist pulling me into a deep kiss.

His lips skillfully moved over mine as he nibbled on my lower lip, sucking it from time to time making me whimper. He then bit it making me gasp before moving his lips to my upper one sucking on it. My hands fisted his hair as he pushed his tongue inside my mouth caressing my tongue gently before tugging on it.

His tongue explored every corner of my mouth, biting my lips in between making me fist his hair, tangling it with my fingers. His hands caressed my sides and moved back to my waist before he left my lips and moved to my cheeks while I took a few greedy breaths.

He kissed my cheeks and nuzzled into my neck kissing the side of my neck as I caressed his nape. He inhaled my scent and we stayed in the hug for a while before we separated and he moved back to the mirror to set his hair again.

"You should start setting your hair after our kiss. I mess it up every time we kiss," I suggested wrapping my hands around him from behind. He took my hand in his and placed a kiss on the back of my palm before dropping the comb onto the table.

"Why do you think I deliberately kiss you after getting ready?" He asked and I shook my head not having an answer for it.

"So that I can get some more time with my wife in the excuse of fixing things," He explained pecking my nose and making me giggle.

"You are too cunning, Aksh," I commented packing his laptop in his bag. He held me from behind and kissed my shoulder as I straightened up with his bag in my hands.