This is my big night pt2

" Well. I'm going with Jaxx. He's my boyfriend." Amy replied.

Almost everyone wasn't going with a partner. Amy and Elizabeth were the only ones going with their partner.

Wait. Now that I'm thinking about it. Elizabeth never told us that she was dating someone.

" I'm going with Levi." Elizabeth said.

" Wait. Levi?! Luca's older brother?!" Layla asked.

" Yeah. We've been together for a year now." Elizabeth replied. " Speaking of which, Amy how long have you and Jaxx been together for?"

Elizabeth. Shut the heck up!

" 3 years. Respectfully, this will be the last time I answer that question." Amy replied fixing her makeup.

" Has anyone seen Lily?" Jaylnn asked.

" Don't know. And I don't care." Amy replied.

" I heard that her and Luca broke up." Elizabeth said.

" Oh wow. I mean, I knew it was gonna happen." Jaylnn replied brushing her hair.

" Yeah their relationships hasn't been the best since they started dating. I just didn't want to say it." Layla said.

" Well I'm glad they broke up. Lily's nothing more than just a lying hypocrite." Amy replied.

" A lying hypocrite? What did she lie about?" Candi asked.

Amy smiled. She looked like she was ready to tell people.

" Well for starters, She lied about her parents being rich. Her mother works for my dad and her dad doesn't even have a job. He just won the lottery." Amy replied.

" And then she tells people that I'm a gold digging pig. Meanwhile last year she met up with this boy just to spend his money while she was dating Luca." Amy continued.

I. Am. Shook. Everyone else was shocked as well. How come I didn't know this sooner?!

" Why didn't you tell us sooner?!" Layla asked.

" Exactly! I wouldn't have invited her to go dress shopping with us if I knew earlier!" Alex replied.

" That's because she threatened to destroy my dad's career if I told people. But I'm not scared of her. In fact, At the party Luca and Jaxx are throwing I'm gonna tell everyone at the party about it." Amy said.

I completely forgot about that party.

" Well you should." Candi replied.

The doorbell rang again. Alex looked out at the window. It was the boys.

" Oh my God. They're here already?! I haven't even done my hair yet!" Alex shouted.

Alex pressed a button that opens the door and the boys entered the house.

I was putting on my dress. So was Amy. That dress looks beautiful.

One of the boys knocked on Alex's door.

" Give us a minute." Alex said. " Everyone has their dresses on right?" She asked us.

We all said yes and Alex opens the door.

" Hey guys. I didn't think y'all would be here this early." Alex said.

" Yeah. Jaxx's dad rushed us out of the house. For some reason." Levi replied.

" You girls look so beautiful." Luca said.

" Thanks Luca." I replied.

Luca walks up towards me and gave me a bouquet of flowers.