Emotional Reunion

Nick

I'm currently in my office with Julian and Alex we are creating a plan to catch the rogues. After hours of discussion, we come up with a plan "This plan is perfect they won't be able to escape" I say to them they agree with me. Okay guys I must leave now I'm going to Andrew's packhouse to help him. "Alpha, can I join you?" Alex asks me I say yes. Julian begins to speak Alpha Nick and beta Alex I need to tell you something we eagerly wait for what his about to say.

"I found my mate" he says with a wide smile on his face.

"Congrats Julian we are really happy for you" we both said and pulled him into a hug.

Like me even Julian didn't have a mate but now that he has a mate makes me happy, he thanks us and asks my permission to leave he had a training session I nodded in approval, and he left. We were about to make a move my phone beeps with a message it's from Sebastian telling me that he won't be able to make it because an emergency occurred at the hospital, I reply to him saying "no worries" and we can discuss it later.

While I was driving Alex asked me if I had found my mate, I remained silent at his question he begins to look out of the window.

"Yes, I found my mate" I say and continue to drive with my eyes fixed on the road.

"When and why didn't you tell me?" he seemed taken aback.

You will know very soon I say to him the remaining ride continues with him asking me several questions regarding my mate. We arrive at Andrew's pack house and head straight to the place where the party will be held. Andrew was busy talking to the decorator but when he saw us, he comes near us and greets us. We got down to business within 2 hours everything was ready Andrew thanks us for the help. I tell him we had formed a plan for the evening he says that he would love to hear it He invites us to his place.

We enter the beautiful mansion Andrew's mate Thalia, and his two kids greet us he escorts us to the living room. We take our seats his mate serves us snacks and drinks we thank her. Andrew says "Tell me about your plan" he had a curious expression on his face We began to explain him our plan after listening to us he looked impressed "I think that's a fantastic idea" he informs us that his men's saw some rogues loitering around the territory we discuss for some more time and then stood up from our seats ready to leave.

"Thanks for your help guys and Nick I would love to meet you plus – one in the evening" he says with a smirk on his face.

"You will be introducing your mate to us during the party?" Alex questioned me.

He starts to bombard me with questions and Andrew laughs I tell him that he will meet her during the party.

"Why do you always create so much suspense even when you told me to go and collect Vale" I cover his mouth with my hands before he said the name.

Andrew knows about Valerie he used to babysit us when we were little, sometimes during our conversation, he would remember her and tell me how much he misses her. I think he will instantly recognise her when he sees her I say to myself we take our leave and after we arrive at my mansion we head back to my office and continue with our work.

We hear a loud screaming voice. "It's Zoe's Voice" Alex says, and we sprint out of the room. When we enter the washroom, we see Zoe sobbing and she had a pregnancy test in her hand Ophelia and Valerie were also present.

"What happened?" Alex asks looking frantically at Zoe.

"Alex I'm PREGNANT." Zoe said weeping.

Alex stands frozen in his place and then says, "what are you saying Zoe?" he has a confused expression on his face. She shows him the test and says, "look Alex it's says positive" he takes the test from her hand he looks at the test in disbelief.

"Alex even I was shocked at first when I saw that it said positive the Moon Goddess has answered are prayers" Zoe said shedding tears of joy.

Alex embraces Zoe and begins to say "I'm going to be a dad! I love you so much Zoe" We congratulate the couple and leave their room.

"One day even we will have beautiful pups with our mate" My wolf says with excitement.

"Yes, but before thinking about the pups we need tell her that she is ours" I said to him.

I go back to my office and sit on my chair I scroll through my phone to see if I have any important unread messages. My eyes fall on Anna's message who I appointed as our mate's stylist. I open the message and see my mate in her beautiful navy-blue dress which she will be wearing for the party. When I was talking with Anna, I had told her to send me a picture of our mate in her dress. We were becoming impatient to see how our mate looked in her dress.

"Aww our mate looks lovely in that dress, and it matches with our outfit" My wolf says.

"I didn't realise that until my wolf said it" I continue to look at the picture of our gorgeous mate with a smile on my face.

It's time for the party Alex and Zoe already left. We our waiting in the foyer for our wonderful mate who was getting ready in her room. I smell my mates fruity and fresh scent my gazes shift to the staircase where I see my mate looking like an angel Ophelia was helping her to come down the stairs. Her navy-blue dress on her fair skin looked perfect. Her blonde thick wavy hair was braided on the side and beautiful pearl hair pins were put on the hair. Her makeup was kept light our mate was a natural beauty.

My heart was racing as she kept getting closer to me, she said "Nick we our twinning, and you look dashing in your Navy-blue tuxedo" I blushed at her compliment.

"Ready to go" she says giving me a warm smile.

"You look stunning Valerie" I say gazing at her beautiful greenish brown eyes.

"Thank you, Nick," she says and gives me a peck on the cheek. I was surprised at reaction.

Ophelia laughs and say, "you two look adorable together let me capture this moment" She clicks a picture of me and Valerie.

We arrive at the party Andrew's mate greets us she was looking after her twins who were running around. "Be careful" she shouts at her two sons When they see me, they rush towards me screaming Uncle Nick, I carry them in my arms.

"Who is this angel with you uncle" Darion the eldest twin says gazing at my mate.

"She is so pretty" Evander the youngest twin says.

"Are you our uncle's mate"? Darrion asks my mate.

"I don't know because I still haven't got my wolf, but I would love your uncle to be my mate" she says winking at me I turn red.

"And we would love to have an angel aunt like you" they saying grinning widely looking
at our mate.

"Uncle are you feeling unwell" Evander says looking at me with a worried face.

"No buddy, I am absolutely fine" I say to him giving him a warm smile.

Silly it's because of our angel aunt she is making our uncle blush Darion says to his younger brother. Let your uncle and angel aunt enjoy the party you can talk to them later Andrew's mate says and excuses herself.

"They are so cute" My mate says looking at the twins who were walking  holding their mother's hand .

"Our mate is going to be an amazing mother to our pups" I think Zoe's pregnancy announcement has given you baby fever I said to my wolf.

I see Andrew talking to his gamma I go near him holding Valerie soft hand in my mine. "Happy Birthday to the best Alpha" I say and hug him "Thank you so much Nick" I see his eyes shift on my mate "Valerie?" he becomes emotional and pulls her into an embrace "Andrew, I missed you" my mate says "I missed you more my little girl" you have grown into a wonderful woman He says looking at her.