Mission happiness

Valerie

I gave him a little peck on his cheek I know that something was bothering him When I saw him down, I could see the jealousy in his eyes which was evident because I and Julian were standing close to each other I didn't realise it until I heard Lucas's growl. There was also something else that made him irritated which he was hiding if I had my wolf, I would have known what was going on in his head.

"Babe, what are you thinking?" did he just call me babe I began to turn crimson; I could see him smirking get a grip Valerie I said to myself.

"I want to continue with my training Nick." I was not thinking about that, but I wanted to continue with my training and enhance my skills I missed it a lot.

"Thanks for reminding me I'll talk to Julian regarding it." he said to me with a gentle smile on his face.

Valerie, I have a meeting now we can immediately leave after I'm done with it, he said to me, I nodded and left his room. I walked in the kitchen Ophelia was busy preparing for the lunch.

"I think I have entered a different world because it smells so divine in here." I said inhaling the aroma of the food Ophelia chuckled looking at my reaction.

"Has Nick cooled down." she asked looking at me.

"Yes, but I feel like he is hiding something from me." I said to her.

She took me to the dining room we sat on the chair she took my hands in hers and began saying to me Valerie Nick is a kind – hearted person I'm very delighted that he got a mate like you I know you will always cherish him. I don't understand why that boy likes to suffer alone even though he knows we our always there for him just because he is an Alpha it doesn't mean he can't be vulnerable everyone has feelings and feel low at some point in their lives he can share with the people whom he trusts but no he likes to hurt himself. I tried to tell him so many times to not be so hard on himself, but he never listens to me.

"Don't worry Ophelia he will not suffer alone I'll always be there for him I won't let him hurt himself again." I said with a determined look on my face.

I know how much joy you bring to his dull life he might be and Alpha and have the power, but he was lacking something very important I'm glad he found it. Ever since he became an Alpha, he lost his interest in other things that he enjoyed doing earlier and buried himself with work.

It won't continue any longer that is why I want him to tell me everything and anything about him so that I can help to come out of it and for that I need your help Ophelia, but I feel bad for adding up to your work. Don't worry about that I'll do anything for you two I only want y'all to be happy you're so sweet I hug her and say if you need help with anything me and Nick are always there for you, she gives me a gentle smile. We will be heading out in a few hours can you tell me what Nick likes and dislikes she began telling me and I started jotting it down on a piece of paper.

I prepared a list of everything that Nick likes and dislikes some things that we need were already available in the mansion but for the remaining ones we need to go shopping. Which I'm not a big fan of, but I'll do anything that helps to brighten Nick's mood. Ophelia mind links Nick and tells him that we our heading out to buy ice cream for me he quickly answered.

"Okay but be back soon and inform me if anything happens." He said to Ophelia.

"Yes, Alpha will be back before you know it." She said to him.

We were about to exit when Alexander called us, we turned to look at him where are you guys going? he asked us.

"Where going to get ice cream for Valerie." Ophelia said to him.