Chapter 15 The Story of the Celestial Serpent

Y/n Pov

It's been a few days since the tower of peace incident. A few things happened in that time. First being Erza giving a proper goodbye to her other friends, in proper fairy tail fashion. The next being me sleeping for 3 days stright which is long even for me. But the final thing was more focused on me as Natsu kept giving me this occasional side eye look, and I can understand that especially after showing my other magic the way I did.

Soon we all returned to to the guild hall where it appears the rebuild has been completed.

Erza: "Well, this is a surprise"

Natsu & Happy: "They finished building it!"

Gray: "There it is, fairy tails new guildhall"

Walking in we saw all the new additions made to the guild. Like a cafe and gift shop, that sold a copy of my blanket. I better get some royalties from that. Meanwhile the actual guildhall itself was huge

Erza: "I could get used to this"

Gray saw Natsu sulking

Gray: "Hey man, what's wrong?"

Natsu: "I'm not good with change"

Levy: "It's so good to have you back Lucy"

Lucy: "Oh, hi Levy"

Levy: "isn't this awesome, now we've got a swimming pool behind the bar"

Lucy: "That's kinda weird"

Natsu: "It's just not the same"

Levy: "And a game room down in the basement"

Lucy: "Does it need to be this big?"

Natsu: "I don't like it"

Levy: "But the biggest change is upstairs, since now everyone is allowed on the second floor. Master even lets more of us go on S class quests, but only if an S class wizard goes along"

Makarov: "Well I'm glad you dunderheads came back safely"

Standing next to him would be a girl with blue hair who's name I can't remember, she smells like rain though.

Makarov: "Meet fairy tails newest member Juvia, isn't she a cutie"

Juvia: "I can't wait to work with you"

Gray: "So you actually made it in, huh"

Erza: "Thank you for helping us at the tower"

Juvia: "No I should be thanking you since now I have a new guild"

Lucy: "Hey girl"

Although she greeted her in a friendly way Juvia sent a lot of hate Goldie's way.

Makarov: "We also added another new member, someone you may recognize"