That Butler; Darkened

Sebby be teasin'

On a so far mundane day, Ciel decides to check in on _____. And on how they've been faring with the rest of the servants as ____ had been dutifully teaching them as best as they can. Asking them to follow him to his study, urging them away from everyone else for a while

"Aright" ____ says softly, their voice carrying genuine curiosity. As Ciel suggests a break and leads the way down the halls, _____ falls into step behind him, their eyes watching whatever _____ sees from the windows they pass

______ carefully follows the Earl back into the manor. Footsteps are ever so silent, as if _____'d practiced a certain amount of stealth. They make little to no noise, _______'s silence is as calming as it is nerve-wracking. As they walk through the manor to Ciel's personal study. The earl's mind racing with thoughts of his guest-turned-servant walking behind him. Now, he knows _____ is a person with many skills. As far as he has seen. ______ can (insert skills here). Now from their explanations of schools and better education, _____ is much more knowledgeable than other people considered low class. (Then again they never said they were of low birth...) At least the one Ciel knows, who would usually care less about knowledge or even be interested in any literature. More concerned about their appearances and other frivalous things. And being from the future, _____ had unlimited access to many things. Learning as much as they can to not only for school, but for their own personal enjoyment. Despite acting more or less sweet and carefree... They're very (insert talents/gifts) gifted, ______ is more "out there" and noted they'd would be more interested in a library full of books than a ballroom full of people (you can switch that if you're more of an extrovert).

Not only is _______ intelligent, they are also attractive... beautiful in many ways. Their (texture) (color) hair would catch in the light of the sun, their (color) eyes would glitter with amusement, their (height?) form is rightfully feminine/masculine, curves all in the right places- ____ smells of (scents), and their presence is that of a soft warm blanket on a cold evening even when they're so energetic that he can barely keep up at time. Don't even get him started about how ______'s been making him feel as of late, it's indescribable really. He isn't even sure if he can utter a word of just what or how exactly they make him feel a certain way. As if his walls are being taken down little by little... He appreciates ______, they're a wonderful source of information, and does their best at providing him with answers despite holding back on most things. But Ciel can never properly express his feelings. Struggling even now in his mind as they near his study.

Ciel opens the door to his study and gestures for ______ to enter. Once inside, he closes the door behind them and takes a moment to compose himself, his heart pounding in his chest. He walks over to his desk, feeling the weight of _____'s presence behind him. He clears his throat and turns to face them, his gaze meeting theirs.

"______, I wanted to personally thank you for your assistance in teaching the other servants," Ciel says, his voice calm and composed, though his eyes betray a hint of nervousness. "They have shown improvement in their skills, thanks to your guidance."

____ smiles warmly, eyes alight with gratitude. "Awe it's no biggie. It has been a pleasure helping them. They're all hard workers really, they just needed a bit of direction."

Ciel nods, his fingers instinctively tightening around the edge of his desk. "Indeed. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed. I appreciate your dedication and capabilities. They have proven valuable to me and the manor."

As he speaks, _____'s smile widens ever so slightly, and Ciel finds himself captivated by their genuine joy. "I'm glad I could be of help..! It's been a fun experience getting to know everyone here."

Silence settles between them, and Ciel can't help but feel the weight of unspoken words hanging in the air. He searches _____'s face, trying to decipher the emotions hidden beneath her cheerful facade, a desire to understand them brewing within him. But he knows he must tread cautiously, for he fears rejection more than anything.