That Butler; Ghostly

Mama mia they burnt the pasta!!

Ciel kills the rest of the time, the next day coming as usual, with him working on the papers and documents and what not that need checking for the day. Around lunch, he sits at the dining table eating while the rest of the servants stand nearby. Ciel decides to mess around, throwing a dart at Finny and striking the male in the back of the head. Causing the blonde gardener to cry out in pain and run about.

"Ow Ow Ow! What was that, young master?!"

"Pfft- Nice shot"

Sebastian comes in at that time, and immediately asks the others of their tasks. And if they have done or finished them, since they were all standing by and seemingly idle. Noting that they really haven't done what they were supposed to. Finny hasn't finished weeding the courtyard, Meyrin hasn't washed the sheets, and Bardroy hasn't prepared for dinner. As for Tanaka-san and ______, they aren't questioned as they've done their tasks already. _____ even offering to help Finny with the courtyard (as an apology for laughing), or even Mey-Rin with the sheets. Sebastian and themselves are not exactly able to trust the others to do their jobs right...

"I'll come along, y'know, just in case.."

"Awe, but Miss/Sir(?) _____ you don't have to! We've got it covered..!"

"Um... I find that hard to believe unfortunately"

Ciel observes the exchange between ______, Finny, and Mey-Rin with a mixture of amusement and curiosity. It's clear to him that _____ has become a trusted ally, perhaps even more than that. Their willingness to lend a helping hand despite the others' incompetence does not go unnoticed by the earl. And especially not the head butler. However, Ciel's smile quickly fades as he realizes that ______'s offer to help is unnecessary. As the head of the Phantomhive household, it is his duty to oversee the work of the other servants and ensure that their tasks are completed efficiently. Ciel sets down his fork and places his hands on the table, his tone firm and commanding. "Enough. I expect each and every one of you to fulfill your duties without relying on _____'s assistance. I will not tolerate incompetence within my household."

His words hang in the air, a thick tension filling the room as the servants exchange nervous glances. Ciel's reputation as a strict taskmaster is well-known, but he senses the opportunity to remind them of his authority. He stands up from his chair, his gaze piercing as he walks away from the dining table, straightening his jacket. He glances at Sebastian, signaling him. The butler nods, his voice firm and authoritative.

"Yes my Lord.. ________, you need not concern yourself with their tasks. It is my responsibility to ensure that everything is carried out properly and in a timely manner, I mean what butler would I be if I could not do as such?" The butler says, his voice carrying an air of confidence.

"Ayo he said the line- Ahem. Right"

"I will handle the situation. You can assist by keeping an eye on the others and making sure they don't shirk their duties."

"Right. Leave the rest up to Sebastian. But don't slack off."

Ciel's tone may sound strict, but there's a subtle tone of gratefulness in his words. He may not show it directly, but he appreciates _______'s support and their willingness to help whenever needed, along with their ever present enthusiasm. With a flick of his hand, Ciel signals for Sebastian to follow him as he heads towards his personal study. He turns back to _______, his expression determined and focused.

As Finny, Mey-Rin, and _______ head off to attend to their respective tasks, Ciel retires to his study, glancing out the window at the manicured courtyard. A sense of satisfaction washes over him as he watches _________ guiding Finny with the weeding, their gentle touch and patient guidance evident.