That Butler; Pierced

TW: Blood, Gore & Injury

"Ohoh, we're not out of luck yet"

The Undertaker chuckles, coming in at the right time as he takes the book that fell from one of the library shelves. The record of a certain nun's lifetime, stopping on the last page of the sentence where it explains that an Angel has appeared to purge them. And writing them all into the narrative, successfully transporting them back to the human world...

Once back in the human world, Sebastian, Grelle, and William go on the offense. Thinking of attacking the rampaging Angel and stopping her from making any further damage to the people within the church. _______ was supposedly trying to help the other people within the cathedral before they all came, as the moment they all got there, the church as already in ruins.

Standing above the rubble, is Angela who looks to be gripping someone by the hair. -It's ______!! The poor individual cannot struggle or fight back, as the Angel is using the lesser being like a stress-toy. Tugging at their hair with disgust as Angela calls ______ an insect that should be squashed.

"You dare get in the way of a divine cleansing?! Damn human! How dare you hinder in God's plans!" Angela is clearly irritated, ______ must've been successful in keeping the people safe from the Angel. Angela grabs _____ by the chin, pulling them close before slamming them onto he ground. Causing ______ to let out a pained cry. The sound so painful it strikes everyone's souls, how could any being be so cruel?! But- If they do anything sudden, they might endanger the fairy further.

Ciel's eyes widen, filled with a mix of rage and determination as he witnesses the horrific scene unfolding before him. "Angela, release _____ this instant! Your actions are unjust and unforgivable!"

Sebastian, ever the composed butler, steps forward with a dangerous glint in his eyes. "You've crossed a line, Angel. No creature should endure such cruelty. Prepare to face the consequences of your actions."

Grelle, flames of fury dancing in their eyes, brandishes their trademark chainsaw with a sinister grin. "You won't get away with hurting our precious little ______, Angel! Prepare to face the deathly wrath of the Grim Reapers!"

William, usually strict and cold, is visibly unnerved by the sight of ______ suffering. "Such heinous acts... HQ won't stand idly by. Angela, your reign ends here and now."

Ciel's eyes narrow with fury as he witnesses Angela's sadistic treatment of ____. His heart races with a mix of fear for ______'s safety and burning rage at Angela's callousness.

"Let go of ______ this instant, Angela! You will not get away with your cruelty!" Ciel's voice rings out, filled with fierce determination as he takes a step forward. His fingers clench into tight fists, his body tense with restrained anger. Sebastian, Grelle, and William exchange glances, their expressions mirroring Ciel's determination. They understand the gravity of the situation and the urgency with which they need to act.

"My, you've have shown nothing but disdain for life and the innocent. Your so-called divine cleansing is nothing more than a perverse display of power," Sebastian states with his usual calm but lethal tone. He moves towards Angela, his gaze never wavering.

Grelle, eyes burning with fury, takes a step forward, chainsaw at the ready. "You've brought enough pain and suffering, you nasty thing! It ends here! Don't worry, I'll be sure to make a good red color out of you!"

William, his features stony and his grip on his death scythe tightening, adds with a stern voice, "You will face justice for your heinous actions. We will not let you cause any more chaos."

Angela's twisted smile widens as she inflicts more pain on ______. The servant's cries echo through the demolished church, driving the group to the brink of despair. But they refuse to yield. Ciel's voice rises, sharp and filled with desperation. "Enough! I won't allow you to continue this torment, Angela. Release ______ or face the consequences!"

Angela's grip on _____ tightens, causing the servant's fragile body to visibly tremble. "You, insects, dare to challenge me? You cannot comprehend the magnitude of my divine purpose. I will cleanse this world of impurities, starting with this pitiful creature!"

Sebastian's eyes flicker, his demon instincts taking over, and he lunges towards Angela in a flash, his hand aiming to wrench ______ free from her grasp. Grelle joins the assault, attacking from the other side, their chainsaw swinging down with a ferocious roar. William, calm and precise, moves to support them, ready to strike with his death scythe. But they're in quite the dilemma- if any of them make any sudden moves, who knows what could happen to ____! They're in danger of being harmed even further if they act now. And could possibly become a casualty if they do not think of how to go about handling Angela...

Ciel's eyes narrow with fury as he witnesses Angela's sadistic treatment of _____. His heart races with a mix of fear for _____'s safety and burning rage at Angela's callousness.

"Let go of _____ this instant, Angela! You will not get away with your cruelty!" Ciel's voice rings out, filled with fierce determination as he takes a step forward. His fingers clench into tight fists, his body tense with restrained anger. Sebastian, Grelle, and William exchange glances, their expressions mirroring Ciel's determination. They understand the gravity of the situation and the urgency with which they need to act.

"Hm, you have shown nothing but disdain for life and the innocent. Your so-called divine cleansing is nothing more than a perverse display of power," Sebastian states with his usual calm but lethal tone. He moves towards Angela, his gaze never wavering.

Grelle, eyes burning with fury, takes a step forward, chainsaw at the ready.* "You've brought enough pain and suffering, you nasty thing..!"

William, his features stony and his grip on his death scythe tightening, adds with a stern voice, "You will face justice for your heinous actions. We will not let you cause any more chaos."

Angela's twisted smile widens as she inflicts more pain on _____. The poor servant's cries echo through the demolished church, driving the group to the brink of despair. But they refuse to yield. Ciel's voice rises, sharp and filled with desperation. "Enough! I won't allow you to continue this torment, Angela. Release ______ or face the consequences!"

Angela's grip on ______ tightens, causing ______ to visibly tremble. "You, insects, dare to challenge me? You cannot comprehend the magnitude of my divine purpose. I will cleanse this world of impurities, starting with this pitiful creature!" They're in quite the dilemma- if any of them make any sudden moves, who knows what could happen to _____! They're in danger of being harmed even further if they act now. And could possibly become a casualty if they do not think of how to go about handling Angela...

Ciel's mind races as he considers the imminent danger to _____. He swiftly reassesses the situation, his eyes flicking between Sebastian, Grelle, and Angela. His voice resonates with a mix of urgency and caution.

"Hold your attack for now! We can't risk harming _____ further," Ciel commands, his tone firm and resolute. "We need to find a way to neutralize Angela without endangering them. We must proceed with caution."

Sebastian and Grelle reluctantly pull back, their expressions reflecting both concern and frustration. They understand the necessity of Ciel's decision, despite their burning desire to protect ______ at all costs.

Ciel walks closer to Angela, his gaze steely and unwavering. "Angela, hear me well. _____ will be released unharmed, and you will face the consequences of your actions. We will find a way to put an end to your reign without subjecting ______ to further suffering."

Angela sneers, her voice laced with disdain. "You have no power over me, little human. I am an instrument of divine will."

Ciel's determination remains steadfast as he replies, "Perhaps you underestimate our ability to outmaneuver even those who present themselves as divine. We have resources and knowledge at our disposal, far more than you can comprehend."

Unfortunately for any of them, Angela does not allow a single moment to be wasted and harshly pierces ____'s eye socket with her fingers. Making the poor servant scream out in pain, the wound spilling with blood as Angela gouges their eye out. The horrid Angel using her thumb- driving deeply into the eye socket causing the eyeball to hemorrhage or crush. Added with a deep thrust of the finger deep into the eye socket and down past the occipital bone. Applying as much pain and blood to spill as possible...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"