That Butler; Solutions

"Of course C, thanks... For everything" __________ hugs Ciel, sighing as they take time to warm up to each other's embrace...

"Ahem..." The two of the flinch and turn, as they see Sebastian has entered the room as they were hugging. "Apologies young master, _________, I had noticed the lights have not been extinguished so I came to check. Seems everything is in place?"

"Oh hell Sebs, ya almost gave me a heart-attack..!" Says _________ as they let go of Ciel and blush a tad for being caught in such a way with the young Lord.

"Oh I do apologize _________, should I have entered later and allowed your little moment to last long enough for more?"

"Shut up...!" ________ covers their face, diving into Ciel's bedsheets and blushing like a sinner in church. Making the butler chuckle as Ciel also blushes a good bit.

As Ciel and __________ quickly separate, their faces flushed with embarrassment, Sebastian's amused chuckle fills the room. He watches their reactions with a knowing gleam in his eyes, his lips curled into a mischievous smirk.

"Oh, the timing couldn't have been more perfect, could it?" Sebastian says, his voice dripping with amusement. "It seems I've interrupted quite the tender moment between you two."

Ciel's cheeks turn an even deeper shade of red, a mix of embarrassment and annoyance evident on his face. He straightens his posture, attempting to regain some composure. "Sebastian, this is not what it looks like," he says, his voice tinged with irritation.

__________ peeks out from beneath the bedsheets, their face still flushed. "Yeah, Sebs, you could've at least knocked or something..." they mumble, their embarrassment evident in their voice.

Sebastian's grin widens, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "My apologies, young master and _________. I shall make a mental note to announce my presence more distinctly next time. Although, I must say, it's quite refreshing to see the young earl caught off guard."

Ciel scowls at Sebastian, his irritation evident. "That was not amusing, Sebastian," Ciel retorts, his voice laced with annoyance. "There was nothing to catch us off guard about. It was merely a moment of... camaraderie."

Sebastian's smirk only grows wider, his eyes glinting with amusement. "Of course, my Lord. I shall remember that as well," he replies, his tone dripping with playful sarcasm.

__________ can't help but giggle at the exchange, finding the whole situation comical. They straighten up, their face still flushed but with a hint of a mischievous smile. "Well, Sebs, I suppose we should thank you for adding a bit of excitement to our day."

Sebastian bows slightly, a glimmer of mischief still present in his eyes. "You're most welcome, _________. It's always a pleasure to make things a little more interesting."

Ciel rolls his eyes, but a small smile tugs at the corner of his lips. "Yes, well, I expect you to be more discreet in the future, Sebastian. We wouldn't want any more... interruptions."

Sebastian gives a mock salute, his eyes twinkling with amusement. "Understood, my Lord. Your privacy shall be guarded with the utmost discretion"

"Hey wait, Sebs? I almost forgot- Did you... Find out anything about how to get me home? Or do you know anyone who might? C and I were just talking and well, since you're the one we've got, you gotta have some info right??" _________ asks, getting out from under the covers and turning to Sebastian who chuckles along with Ciel when they see their hair looking a mess. Causing the servant to blush yet again and fix themselves.

"Ah yes, regarding your possible return to your world. I have little to no knowledge of such unfortunately," Sebastian sighs when __________'s face falls, "however might I suggest going to the Undertaker? Surely a grim reaper has more information regarding dimensional travel. And considering your penchant for odd humor, you'll surely be able to gain information there." Sebastian suggests, smiling when _________'s face lights up at this.

"Hmm... I guess you're right, hopefully Unds has some answers.."

Sebastian nods in agreement, his expression thoughtful. "Indeed, the Undertaker would be a good place to start. He has a peculiar knowledge of the workings of the supernatural world, including matters of dimensional travel. If anyone knows a way to send you back to your world, it would be him."

Ciel crosses his arms, his gaze fixed on __________. "But remember, __________, the Undertaker's methods can be... unorthodox. He's not one to conform to societal norms, and his sense of humor can be quite macabre. Be prepared for his eccentricities."

__________ nods, their determination shining through. "I'll keep that in mind, C. Don't worry. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to find a way back home."

Sebastian smiles, his eyes glinting with a mixture of amusement and curiosity. "I have no doubt that you'll handle the Undertaker and his peculiarities with ease, _________. Just remember to keep your wits about you and be prepared for the unexpected."

Ciel sighs, his voice tinged with exasperation. "Yes, and please try not to get yourself into too much trouble while you're at it. We don't need any more... complications."

________grins mischievously, their eyes sparkling with excitement. "Oh, don't worry, Ciel. I'll do my best to stay out of trouble, but where's the fun in that? Besides, who knows what kind of interesting encounters and information we might stumble upon?"

Ciel rolls his eyes, his lips curling into a reluctant smile. "Just promise me you'll be careful, _________. I don't want anything to happen to you."

__________ nods earnestly, their gaze filled with determination. "I promise, Ciel. I'll take every precaution to ensure my safety. And with Sebastian by our side, I'm sure we'll be just fine."

Sebastian bows slightly, his eyes gleaming with confidence. "Indeed, my Lord. I shall do everything in my power to protect _________ and guide them safely through any challenges we may encounter."

Ciel's expression softens, his voice filled with genuine concern. "Thank you, Sebastian. I trust in your abilities, and I know you'll keep _________ safe."

__________ smiles gratefully at both Ciel and Sebastian. "Thank you, both of you. I couldn't ask for better companions on this little adventure..."

And that was that, their next mission for the time. Get more information on how _________ can return to their world. __________, Ciel, and Sebastian make their move the next day to the Undertaker's shop. And __________ is rightfully excited to be there, searching around for the peculiar mortician and grim reaper... "Undziiiieees, come out come out wherever you are~"

"Hoho, hello again dearie! I didn't expect you to come visit after the last time, what's happened hmm??" Undertaker happily appears from one of his coffins, allowing __________ to take his hands and swing them about- happily rambling about what they need. "So like I'm not from here and all that jazz, you think you know anything about dimensional travel? Do grim reapers know about that? Or is it a secret thing? Have others done dimensional travel? Have-"

"Slow down there dearie I can't keep up..! Hehe, though your enthusiasm is a joy to see..."