That Butler; Hoping

At Phantomhive Manor, Sebastian informs Ciel of Elizabeth and __________ going missing, and he decides they will move out. Ciel orders Sebastian to gather more information on the recent string of kidnappings. Grelle soon then comes around shortly after seeing Ciel and Pluto finding the demon-hound quite attractive.

"Ooh what a dashing doggy you are~! Come give me your sugar~!!"

"Rrruff!"

Pluto takes off, ignoring Grelle, and leads Ciel to the doll shop, where an Elizabeth and __________ doll are sitting in the window. Grelle states that it is a puppeteer shop of a man named Drossel Keinz. Pluto bursts through the window and picks up the dolls, which has Elizabeth's hair ribbon attached, and ______'s (accessory/item).

"Elizabeth and ________ were taken..."

"Seems like it, we'll be lucky if we can find them still breathing, but I doubt that." Grelle exclaims with a scoff, not all that interested in the case, as Ciel's heart races with fear for the two Individuals in question.

Ciel's heart pounds in his chest as he takes in the sight of the dolls in the shop window, a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach. He knows that time is of the essence, and he can't afford to waste a single second.

"We need to find them immediately," Ciel declares, his voice filled with determination. "I won't let anything happen to Elizabeth or __________."

Grelle smirks, clearly enjoying the chaos and danger surrounding the situation. "Oh, don't worry, my little brat, we'll find them. One way or another. Just hope they're not on my death list"

But again, Grelle, seemingly uninterested in the Ciel's internal panic, adds a snarky remark, but Ciel pays no mind to it. He knows that every second counts, and he can't afford to be distracted. Through the back door, Ciel sees a large manor. Although he finds Grelle reprehensible, he orders Grelle to protect him, in return for allowing Grelle to play with Sebastian for a day.

"Bassy?? For a day?? ANYTHING???? Ooohhh~ Even Kissing??"

"Do as you like.."

"W-With tongue??"

"Whatever you order him to do"

"Oooh! Now I'm deadly serious~!!"

Ciel and Grelle follow Pluto's lead as he traces the scent of Elizabeth and Lumine. Their hearts race with fear and anticipation, the weight of responsibility pressing heavily upon them.

"We must find them before it's too late," Ciel says, his voice filled with determination. "I won't let anyone take them away from me."

Grelle, Pluto, and Ciel burst into the manor, where they find an entranced child, wearing a replica of the Shard of Hope. She begins to strangle Ciel with an unnatural strength, but Grelle saves him. She moves to kill the child, thinking her a doll, but Ciel orders her to stop. However, Grelle slices her throat anyway, and sawdust pours out, revealing that it was just a life-like, life-sized doll.

"That's one frail doll alright."

Drossel comes out of the room, stating that the dolls needed to be stronger, and calls out more dolls with his London Bridge-esque tune. He then leaves, and Grelle tries to charge in, but these dolls are made of steel, making it impossible for her to cut them.

Ciel orders her to "play" with the dolls, while he chases down Drossel. Ciel wonders if they are actually just dolls, or if the kidnapped girls had been made into dolls. Drossel appears again and begins singing that he will make Ciel into a doll of silver and gold. Ciel continues through the mansion and finds masks hanging on a wall that are also singing the same song. This seems to bother Ciel, as he covers his ears while continuing through the manor.