Mad

1 WEEK LATER:

It was late at night when Ddot woke up. Notti was still sleeping and Ddot felt thirsty, so he went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. He is leaning against the sink, filling the glass up with tap water, when he feels arms wrapped around his waist. He turns the tap off when he has enough water.

"Hey, baby." He says turning around. He's shocked to see DD. He thought it was Notti. He's trapped in between DD and the sink. He's stuck frozen just staring as DD inches closer to his face.

He finally comes to his senses and throws his almost full glass of water at DD. He sets the glass on the counter and runs to Notti's room. He turns on the light sits next to Notti on the bed still thirsty, but doesn't want to go out because of DD.

A few minutes later there is a soft knock at the door. DD walks with new clothes, wet hair, and a towel on his shoulder. In his hand is a full glass of water. "I got you some water to make up for earlier." DD apologizes.

Ddot is parched and does not care that DD gave him the water. "Thanks." He says before he practically chugs it.

DD takes the empty glass from him and puts the towel on his arm and acts like a butler or waiter. "Would you like any more water, sir?" He says deepening his voice and trying to sound sophisticated.

This makes Ddot giggle. "Um, no thank you."

"Alright then sir, have a good day. Or night."

"Thanks, you too."

DD walks out smiling and feeling accomplished. He made Ddot giggle. That means he's one step closer to winning his heart. Even if he was a million steps away to begin with, now he's only 999,999 (I'm not typing that out.) steps away.

NEXT MORNING:

Ddot woke up and Notti wasn't in the room. He walked out and called his name, "Notti?" He finally made it to the living room where Notti was sitting in his phone. He walks behind the couch and puts his arms around Notti. Notti pulls Ddot's arms off of him confusing Ddot. He attempts it again. 

"Don't touch me." He says sounding angry.

"Are you okay?" Ddot concerned.

He doesn't get a reply.  He sits next to Notti on the couch. "Baby, what's wrong?" 

He again gets no reply. 

"Please, just talk to me." Ddot begs.

"Leave me alone."

"Not till you me what's going on." 

Notti gets up from the couch and Ddot does the same. He is followed to his room by Ddot.

"C'mon, just tell me what's wrong." Ddot says grabbing Notti's shoulder.

 He turns around. "If you touch me one more time, I will hurt you." It was more of a warning than a threat. "Just leave me alone." He continues.

Ddot walks out of his room confused. He doesn't know what to do. He knocks on DD's door. "What do you want?" DD shouts from the other side of the door. 

"I need to ask you something." Ddot replies. He hears DD jump off of his bed. DD opens the door.

"Hey, come in." He says stepping to the side for Ddot to get in. Ddot hesitates for a second, but decides to just go in.

"Do you know why Notti is mad?" Ddot asks sitting down on DD's bed. 

"He's mad?" DD shrugs. He didn't want to talk about Notti now. But he cares about Ddot which was the only reason he was.

"Yeah, he won't talk to me. Could you try to talk to him?"

"I guess." He goes to Notti's door and just swings it open. "What you mad for?" Standing at the door.

"Leave me alone." Notti was lying down on his stomach facing the wall.

"Tell me and I'll leave."  

"Just go away! Why do you guys keep disturbing me?"

DD turns and leave. He goes back to his room. "He won't tell me either."

Ddot gets worried. 

"He'll probably be normal in a few hours." He smirks. "But in the meantime, you can just hang out with me." 

"Uhhh. I'll just go home." Ddot says not wanting to stay with DD longer than he already has.

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL:

Ddot approached Notti at his locker. "Are you okay today?" 

He ignores him. 

"Ethan, please talk to me." Ddot begs him. Notti pushes him into the lockers next to his and walks away.

He finds DD and asks him," Did you find out why he's mad?" 

"No. He didn't talk to me after you left."

When he finally sees Notti in 2nd period. He tries to sit next to him, but before he could sit on the chair, Notti pulls it from under him and he falls to the ground causing the people in the class to laugh.

"You can't sit here." Notti says without looking at him.

"You didn't have to do that. He has to sit next to DD instead.

"Hey." DD greets him.

"Hey." 

Today's gonna be a good day. DD thought

Octavia Johnson III, the pick me, sat next to Notti instead.

Ddot couldn't focus in class and could only think about Notti.

AT LUNCH:

Notti was sitting with some of his friends and the one and only, Octavia Johnson III. This time Ddot didn't even bother trying to talk to him. He had no idea where to sit until DD waved him over. 

"Notti still mad?" DD asks while eating.

"I'm pretty sure."

"You guys breaking up?"

"No! Why would you say that?"

"My bad. It seems like it."

"You're right! What if he-no I'm not gonna speak it into existence. I don't wanna break up." 

"I wouldn't do that to you." DD says.

Ddot rolls his eyes.

AT DD AND NOTTI'S HOUSE:

DD had received a text from Ddot. 

Ddot, my future husband ❤️

DD, Notti won't reply to my texts.

Okay? What does that have to do with me?

Can you go check on him for me? Please?

Fine.

DD goes into Notti's room. "You done throwing a tantrum yet?

"Shut up."

"He was wondering how you're doing. Answer him."

"I don't care. I blocked him. You can have him now." Notti tells DD surprising him.

"Really?" 

"Yeah, I don't care leave me alone."

DD went to his room excited.

THOUGHTS,FEELINGS,SUGGESTIONS?