Jealousy

Octavia Johnson III laughs at Notti's reaction. "Are you mad? It's just a hug." She mocks him.

"What are you laughing at?" Notti asks getting mad.

"You."

"Maybe look in the mirror first before you start laughing at me."

This makes her angry. "Are you just mad because you know he doesn't love you as much as he loves DD? That he'll never feel the way he does for DD for you ever? Because DD is better than you. In every way possible."

"Shut up!" He yells slamming his fists against the table.

This scares her and she stops. She could see the rage in his eyes. He was really angry.  She turns her head toward where DD and Ddot were and sees them walking back together to the table.

They are both smiling at each other as they took their seats at the table.

"Darrian, can I talk to you?" Notti asks, his head motioning toward the corner Ddot had been talking to DD in.

"But I just sat down. I don't wanna walk over there again." Ddot complains.

"Please, it's important." Notti begs.

"Can it wait?"  

"No, it's really important."

Ddot sighs in annoyance and stands up. "Excuse us."

They walk to the corner. "First of all, what is wrong with you? Where was this energy when you wanted to talk to DD?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You keep giving me this attitude."

"I'm not trying to. I'm just hungry." Ddot defends himself.

"You didn't seem very hungry when you were talking to DD."

"Bro, you're talking about me, but you keep acting like this."

"You're the one, that's acting different, not me."

"Didn't you say that you had something important to tell me?" Ddot said changing the subject because he didn't want to argue with Notti.

Notti takes a deep breath to reset. "I don't trust them."

"Who?"

"Them. DD and Octavia. Who else?"

"What did they do to you?"

"Are you just gonna ignore what they've done these past few days?"

"Well, they haven't really done anything, but occasionally be annoying, which they apologized for." Ddot defends them.

"When you and DD were talking, Octavia was getting into my head. She was saying these things and it made me mad. You know how I get when I'm mad. I don't wanna be like that. I had to hold back-"

"What did she say?" Ddot interrupts.

"She said that DD was better than me. That you loved him more than me."

Ddot moves closer to Notti and wraps his arms around his neck. "Well, she's wrong. I don't love DD more than I love you and he's certainly not better than you." 

Notti smiles at them and they kiss. This makes him smile even wider. He kisses him more.

When they pull away, Ddot says smiling, "Chill. We're at school."

"That doesn't matter to me." Notti replies still smiling widely.

"You're ridiculous." Ddot says laughing.