CHAPTER 50

"You're gay, right?"

Huh? Sandali, are my ears still functioning well? tama ba ang narinig ko? or baka nag hahallucinate lang ako?

"W-What did you say?" hindi makapaniwalang sambit ko.

Princess Yvonne just wickedly laughed and suddenly moved closer to me again.

"Come on, sir Daniel... I know you're gay." parang nangungutya niyang sambit while smirking widely, "You like guys, aren't you?" she added, still with that evil smirk.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Oh sorry." natatawa kong sambit.

She, on the other hand, was confusedly looking at me, the smirk in her lips faded while I was laughing.

"Don't you dare laugh at me. I know you're gay." seryoso niyang sabi, "You like guys, especially the Crown Prince, correct?" nakangising sabi niya naman.

I simply chuckled. Why does she looks so pathetic? Why is she saying such stupid words? Me? A gay? Oh come, this is so hilarious.

"Your highness, with all due respect, why are you saying such hilarious things?" natatawa kong sambit.

This is funny. How could she have such thought? But honestly, I was kinda surprised when she said I like the Crown Prince...

"Stop lying, I know you like the Crown Prince, and you're a disgusting gay." inis na sambit niya.

I sighed, "Princess Yvonne... I am just a mere aide of the Crown Prince... Yes, I do like him because he's like a brother and a friend to me. Nothing else."

Lie. A lie. But there's no way I'll tell her that I like Walter, that's a secret I'm going to hide 'til my last breath, since there's no way Walter could catch a feelings for me the same as I feel for him.

"And I'm not a gay. I may look physically fragile or what, but I'm a man." I mumbled in a nice and polite way.

"Lair!"

Nagulat ako sa biglang pag lakas ng boses niya, she's also glaring at me. Ano bang problema niya?

"You disgusting dog! I know and I saw you looking in such tenderness to the Crown Prince!" pagalit na sabi niya.

Seryosong tiningnan ko lang naman siya, and I am also wondering why she's acting this way...

"Don't you ever lie to me! I know what I saw! I know what I feel!" malakas na sabi niya, galit rin ang nakikita ko sa muka niya.

"But Princess, you're—"

"Shut up!!" galit na sambit niya sabay ang malakas na sampal ang natanggap ko mula sa kaniya.