Chapter 3: Missile Wrist Rampage

A few days had passed ever since meeting the Thorndykes and rescuing Cream, Cheese and Maria.

The Wachowskis and mobians were at the mansion.

"I like to keep the Tornado clean." Tails said, looking at the Wachowskis.

"That's impressive, kid." Tom said, looking at the fox, until he and the others notice Chris coming out.

"Has anyone seen Sonic?" the boy asked.

"He's in the truck. Probably still upset of what he went through six months ago." the sheriff replied.

"Oh. Can you tell him I was looking for him?"

"I'm okay..." they heard Sonic's voice as he came out of the truck with his brown shoes and gloves on. "I'm fine, Chris. Did you need me for something?"

"Sort of. When Cream and Cheese heard you say 'again' when you were escaping, was it true you were experimented?"

"Sort of. I'm kinda waiting for my old shoes and gloves to get finished."

"You'd usually go out for adventures. What's the change, Sonic?" Tails asked.

"Oh... I just.... don't wanna talk about it right now. I can tell only Tails about this. I'm not...gonna say it in public." the hedgehog looked at the fox, clearly concern. "Aaaanyways, how about we watch the news to see what the heck what's going on? I'm... actually quite worried if we did get caught on screen again." he said, changing the subject.

"Alright...."

"Great! See ya inside!" he zipped into the mansion.

"Sonic's changed a lot, hasn't he?" Tails sighed. "He's not the same Sonic I met."

Maddie kneeled down to the fox. "Sonic's just worried if he would get experimented like last time."

"How bad was it?"

"It was bad. Tom and I found him unconscious and starving behind our trash can. He should be lucky we didn't take him to that lab he mentioned."

"Oh my gosh! Was he okay?!"

"He was bleeding, but he was alive and okay."

"Oh thank goodness. I'm glad he is alive."

"He told us you were like a younger brother to him that he never had. Was that true?"

"Yeah... I'm glad I met him."

They all went in, seeing Sonic and, surprisingly, Maria, on the couch, looking at the TV. He glared at the sight of him being mentioned.

"Is Sonic okay, Maria?" Cream asked with Cheese in her arms.

"He's alright, but a bit angry of him being mentioned." the blonde hedgehog responded.

"The nerves of those guys! I'm glad SOME are helpful and nice to me!" Sonic growled. "I mean, what else can go wrong? Eggman being on Earth if Tails and I hoped he wasn't on this planet?!"

And just then, the TV flickered and on the screen was his arch nemesis, making the hedgehog's eyes widen.

"...okay, I may have jinxed it...."

"Sonic, who's that?" Tom asked.

"That's you-know-who I told you and Maddie about, Tom."

"I-Ivo?!" Maria asked, fearfully.

"What's wrong, Maria?" Maddie asked.

"T-That's my cousin! Ivo Robotnik!"

"Eggman's your cousin?!" Sonic asked. "Okay, I'm officially mind blown."