Part 2: The time is now

As The Miz busied himself in the kitchen, preparing a delicious breakfast for Valerie, he couldn't shake the feeling of anticipation that lingered in the air. He hummed to himself as he flipped pancakes on the griddle, his mind filled with thoughts of the future.

Meanwhile, Valerie hurried to the bathroom, a sense of unease gnawing at her stomach. As she leaned over the toilet, nausea washing over her in waves, she couldn't help but wonder if there was more to her discomfort than just a passing illness.

With trembling hands, Valerie reached for the pregnancy test she had stashed away in the medicine cabinet. As she waited for the results, her heart pounded in her chest, each passing second feeling like an eternity.

When she finally looked down at the test, her breath caught in her throat. Two distinct lines stared back at her, confirming what she had suspected all along. Tears of joy filled her eyes as she realized that she was pregnant, a wave of emotions crashing over her all at once.

With shaky hands, Valerie emerged from the bathroom, the pregnancy test clutched tightly in her grasp. As she made her way downstairs to where The Miz was preparing breakfast, her heart overflowed with love and excitement for the new chapter that lay ahead.

When she reached the kitchen, The Miz turned to her with a warm smile, unaware of the life-changing news that awaited him. But as Valerie held out the pregnancy test, her eyes shining with tears of joy, he knew at that moment that their lives would never be the same again.

With tears his glistening in his eyes, The Miz pulled Valerie into his arms, holding her tightly as they celebrated the miracle of new life growing within her. In that moment, surrounded by the warmth of their love, they knew that their journey together was only just beginning. The arena buzzed with excitement as The Miz and Valerie made their way to the ring, hand in hand, their faces beaming with joy. The crowd erupted into cheers as they stepped through the ropes, anticipation hanging in the air like electricity.

With a microphone in hand, The Miz addressed the audience, his voice filled with emotion. "Ladies and gentlemen, tonight is a special night," he began, his words echoing throughout the arena. "Valerie and I have something important to share with all of you."

As Valerie stood by his side, her hand resting protectively on her stomach, The Miz's eyes shone with pride. "We're going to be parents," he announced, a smile spreading across his face. "Valerie is pregnant!"

The crowd erupted into cheers and applause, the sound echoing throughout the arena as the news spread like wildfire. Fans held up signs of congratulations, their excitement palpable as they shared in the joy of The Miz and Valerie's announcement.

In the center of the ring, surrounded by the adoration of their fans, The Miz pulled Valerie close, their lips meeting in a tender kiss. The crowd roared with approval, their love and support washing over the couple like a tidal wave.

As they basked in the spotlight, The Miz and Valerie knew that their lives were about to change in the most beautiful way possible. With their baby on the way, they looked forward to the future with hope and excitement, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead as a family, united in love and determination. As The Miz prepared to hit the road for his wrestling commitments, he couldn't shake the feeling of unease that settled in the pit of his stomach. Leaving Valerie alone during such an important time in their lives didn't sit right with him, but he knew that his career demanded his attention.

Determined to ensure Valerie's well-being in his absence, The Miz arranged for her mother, Regina, to stay with her while he was away. Regina, a loving and supportive presence in both their lives, readily agreed to come and offer her support to her daughter during this pivotal time.

As The Miz said his goodbyes to Valerie at the airport, their embrace lingered a little longer than usual, the weight of their impending separation hanging heavy in the air. "I'll be back before you know it," he promised, pressing a tender kiss to her forehead.

Valerie smiled through her tears, taking comfort in his words. "I'll be okay, Miz. You go do what you do best."

With one last lingering look, The Miz boarded his flight, his thoughts never straying far from Valerie and the new life they were about to embark upon together.

Meanwhile, back at home, Valerie found solace in the comforting presence of her mother, Regina. Together, they spent their days preparing for the arrival of the newest member of their family, their bond growing stronger with each passing moment.

Though miles apart, The Miz and Valerie remained connected by their love and devotion to each other. And as they counted down the days until they would be reunited, they took comfort in the knowledge that no matter where life took them, they would always be there for each other, united in love and commitment.