Part 24: Gender reveal

The anticipation for the gender reveal party was palpable as Valerie and The Miz prepared to host an unforgettable event. They wanted to share this special moment with their closest friends and family, creating memories that would last a lifetime. The guest list included a star-studded lineup of WWE Superstars and personal friends, ensuring the celebration would be filled with excitement and love.

The backyard of their home was transformed into a festive wonderland, adorned with twinkling lights, colorful balloons, and a giant question mark centerpiece hinting at the big reveal. The air buzzed with laughter and conversation as guests arrived, each greeted warmly by Valerie and The Miz.

Jey Uso, Carmella, Naomi, Roman Reigns, the Bella Twins, Jimmy Uso, John Cena, Kelly Kelly, Ronda Rousey, Liv Morgan, Charlotte Flair, Brock Lesnar, Artem, Daniel Bryan, Bayley, Sasha Banks, Bianca Belair, Sonya Deville, Nia Jax, Alexa Bliss, Cody Rhodes, Seth Rollins, Becky Lynch, and Rey Mysterio all mingled, catching up and sharing stories. The sense of camaraderie and joy was tangible, as everyone eagerly awaited the moment of the reveal.

As the sun began to set, casting a golden glow over the gathering, Valerie and The Miz gathered everyone around the centerpiece. Holding hands, they shared a few heartfelt words about how much it meant to have all their friends and family present to share this special moment.

"Thank you all for being here," The Miz began, his emotion-filled voice. "Your support means the world to us, and we're so excited to share this moment with you."

Valerie smiled, her eyes glistening with happy tears. "We couldn't have asked for a better group of people to celebrate with," she said. "Now, let's find out if we're having a boy or a girl!"

The crowd cheered, their excitement reaching a fever pitch. The Miz and Valerie stepped forward to a large balloon filled with colored confetti. Together, they counted down, "Three, two, one!" and popped the balloon.

A shower of pink confetti rained down on them, signaling the arrival of a baby girl. The crowd erupted in cheers and applause, congratulating the happy couple. Valerie and The Miz embraced, both overjoyed and overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and support.

The celebration continued well into the evening, with music, dancing, and delicious food. Guests took turns offering their congratulations, sharing hugs, and posing for photos to commemorate the joyous occasion. The Bella Twins, Nikki, and Brie, were especially thrilled, already planning playdates with their children.

As the night went on, Valerie and The Miz felt an immense sense of gratitude for the incredible support system they had. Surrounded by friends who were more like family, they knew their daughter would be welcomed into a world full of love.

In the glow of the lanterns and the laughter of their friends, Valerie and The Miz felt a profound sense of happiness and anticipation for the future. Their journey together was filled with challenges and triumphs, and they were ready to embrace this next chapter with open hearts. 

Miz's baby shower outfit

Valerie's baby shower outfit