Part 18: The Forbidden Part 2

The WrestleMania match between Valerie and Ronda Rousey was highly anticipated, with fans eagerly awaiting the clash between two formidable competitors. As the match unfolded over two intense hours, the WWE universe was treated to a display of athleticism, skill, and determination from both women.

In the ring, Valerie and Ronda pushed each other to their limits, trading blows and executing jaw-dropping maneuvers in a fierce battle for supremacy. The back-and-forth action kept the crowd on the edge of their seats, with each near fall and submission attempt ratcheting up the tension to new heights.

However, in the end, it was Ronda Rousey who emerged victorious, capturing the title from Valerie in a hard-fought contest. As Ronda celebrated her victory and made her way out of the ring, Valerie was left alone in the center of the ring, her emotions raw and overwhelming.

Tears streamed down Valerie's face as she grappled with the disappointment of defeat. Frustration and heartbreak surged within her, leading to a moment of emotional outburst as she threw a fit in the ring, the weight of her loss weighing heavily on her shoulders.

For Valerie, the loss was more than just a setback—it was a crushing blow to her pride and confidence. But even amid her despair, she knew that she would rise again, stronger and more determined than ever before. With the support of her family and fans behind her, she would channel her disappointment into motivation, fueling her relentless pursuit of redemption in the world of professional wrestling. As The Forbidden searched for Valerie, their hearts pounded with worry and concern. Despite their best efforts, she seemed to have vanished without a trace, leaving them grappling with fear and uncertainty.

After an exhaustive search, they finally found her, huddled in a dark corner, enveloped by silence and solitude. The sight of Valerie, lost in her thoughts and emotions, sent a pang of sadness through their hearts, as they realized the depth of her despair.

With gentle hands and soothing words, they approached Valerie, their concern evident in their eyes. They offered her comfort and support, wrapping her in a blanket of love and understanding as they listened to her struggles and fears.

In that moment, surrounded by the unwavering support of her family and friends, Valerie began to feel the first glimmers of hope flicker within her. Though she may have found herself in a dark place, she was not alone. With The Forbidden by her side, she knew that she would find the strength to overcome her challenges and emerge stronger than ever before. And as they stood together in that quiet corner, united in their love and determination, they knew that no darkness could ever extinguish the light that burned within them.