Part 23: The Forbidden part 3

As the WWE storyline for The Forbidden faction came to a dramatic conclusion at Hell in a Cell, the members faced the ultimate test. The night was intense, filled with high stakes and fierce battles, but ultimately, they all lost their titles. The grueling matches left The Miz with a significant injury, sidelining him from in-ring action.

The aftermath was bittersweet. While the end of The Forbidden marked the conclusion of an era, it also brought new opportunities for growth and change. The Miz, though disappointed by the injury, saw a silver lining. He could now focus on his family, being there for Valerie and their children during her pregnancy.

Backstage, Valerie stood by The Miz's side, her hand in his, offering him unwavering support. "I guess it's time for a new chapter," she said softly, trying to keep their spirits high.

The Miz nodded, wincing slightly from the pain but managing a smile. "Yeah, a new chapter at home with you and the kids sounds pretty good right now."

WWE management approached them, offering words of encouragement and understanding. "Take all the time you need to recover," they said. "Family comes first."

With the support of his colleagues and the WWE universe, The Miz felt a sense of peace. He knew his career wasn't over; it was just taking a different direction for a while. This break would give him precious time with his family and a chance to be there for Valerie during her pregnancy.

As they left the arena that night, Valerie and The Miz walked hand in hand, ready to embrace the next phase of their lives. Their children greeted them with excitement and hugs when they arrived home, sensing that this time together was special.

Over the next few weeks, The Miz settled into his role at home, enjoying every moment with his family. He helped Valerie through her morning sickness, attended doctor appointments, and spent quality time with their children. Despite the challenges, there was a new sense of closeness and unity in their household.

Valerie continued to support The Miz, ensuring he had everything he needed for his recovery. Together, they navigated the ups and downs, finding strength in their love and partnership.

The future was uncertain, but one thing was clear: The Miz and Valerie, along with their children, were ready to face it together, stronger than ever before.