Part 25: Paige Storm Mizanin

With the excitement of the gender reveal party still fresh in their minds, Valerie and The Miz settled into the joyous anticipation of welcoming their baby girl, Paige Storm Mizanin. Queen was particularly thrilled, already imagining the fun of having a little sister to share her adventures with.

Recognizing that Valerie had been cooped up at home and needed a break, The Miz decided to plan a special date night for them. He wanted to show her just how much he appreciated her and give her a chance to relax and enjoy herself.

"The kids are in good hands with my parents tonight," The Miz said, smiling as he watched Valerie finish getting ready. "I thought we could use a night out, just the two of us."

Valerie beamed at him, grateful for his thoughtfulness. "That sounds perfect. I could use a night out."

The Miz had planned a romantic evening, starting with dinner at one of Valerie's favorite restaurants. The ambiance was cozy and intimate, with soft candlelight casting a warm glow over the table. They talked and laughed, reminiscing about their journey together and their dreams for the future with their growing family.

After dinner, The Miz took Valerie for a stroll along a scenic path by the waterfront. The night was clear, the stars twinkling brightly above them. Hand in hand, they walked and talked, savoring the peaceful moment away from the hustle and bustle of their daily lives.

"I can't believe we're going to have another little girl," Valerie said, her voice filled with wonder. "Paige Storm is going to be so loved."

The Miz nodded, squeezing her hand gently. "She already is. And so are you. You've been amazing through all of this, Val."

They found a bench overlooking the water and sat down, the gentle sound of waves creating a soothing background. The Miz wrapped his arm around Valerie, pulling her close.

"I just want you to know how much I appreciate you," he said softly. "Everything you do for our family, for me. You're incredible."

Valerie leaned her head on his shoulder, feeling a wave of emotion wash over her. "I couldn't do it without you," she replied. "We're a team, and I love you so much."

They sat in comfortable silence for a while, enjoying the tranquility and the feeling of being together. Eventually, they headed back home, feeling reconnected and recharged.

When they returned, they found the kids fast asleep, the house peaceful and quiet. The Miz's parents had left a note, saying everything had gone smoothly and wishing them a good night.

As they got ready for bed, Valerie looked at The Miz with a grateful smile. "Thank you for tonight. It was exactly what I needed."

The Miz kissed her gently. "Anytime, Val. You deserve it."

With hearts full of love and anticipation for their baby girl, they fell asleep, knowing that whatever challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, stronger than ever.

Valerie's date outfit

The Miz date outfit

The Miz date outfit

The Miz drove Valerie to one of their favorite restaurants, a cozy and intimate place perfect for their much-needed date night. As they arrived and checked in, they were shown to a quiet corner table with a view of the twinkling city lights outside.

They settled into their seats, the soft hum of conversation and the gentle clinking of cutlery creating a warm, inviting atmosphere. A friendly waiter approached to take their drink orders.

"I'll have an apple juice, please," Valerie said with a smile.

"And I'll have a glass of red wine," The Miz added.

As the waiter departed, they glanced over the menu. They both knew what they wanted, having frequented the restaurant before.

"I'll go with the medium pizza," Valerie decided.

"And I'll have the hamburger," The Miz said confidently.

With their orders placed, they turned their attention back to each other. The Miz reached across the table, taking Valerie's hand in his.

"It's so nice to get out and have some time just for us," he said, his eyes reflecting his affection.

Valerie nodded, squeezing his hand gently. "I really needed this. It's been a whirlwind lately, and a night out with you is exactly what I needed to recharge."

Their drinks arrived, and they raised a toast—apple juice and red wine clinking together in a light-hearted celebration.

"To us, and to Paige Storm," The Miz said, smiling warmly.

"To us," Valerie echoed, her heart full.

They sipped their drinks and talked about everything and nothing—reminiscing about their early days together, sharing their hopes for the future, and simply enjoying each other's company. The restaurant's atmosphere was perfect, with soft music playing in the background and the gentle flicker of candlelight on their table.

When their food arrived, the delicious aroma made their mouths water. Valerie's medium pizza was topped with her favorite ingredients, and The Miz's hamburger looked perfectly cooked, complete with a side of crispy fries.

They dug in, savoring the flavors and continuing their conversation. The night felt magical, a perfect blend of relaxation and connection.

"I'm so excited for Paige to join our family," Valerie said between bites. "Queen is over the moon about having a sister."

The Miz chuckled. "She's already planning all the things they're going to do together. It's going to be amazing watching them grow up."

They took their time, enjoying the meal and each other's company. The worries and stresses of everyday life seemed distant, replaced by the joy of the moment and the anticipation of the future.

As the evening drew to a close, they felt a renewed sense of closeness and appreciation for one another. The Miz paid the bill, and they left the restaurant hand in hand, hearts full and spirits high.

Driving back home, they talked about the wonderful evening they'd had, feeling more connected than ever. When they arrived home, the house was quiet, with the kids sound asleep and everything in order.

The Miz wrapped his arm around Valerie as they headed upstairs. "Tonight was perfect. Thank you for being my everything, Val."

Valerie leaned into him, feeling the warmth of his love. "Thank you for making me feel so special. I love you."

With a final kiss goodnight, they climbed into bed, feeling grateful for each other and looking forward to the beautiful journey ahead with their expanding family.