Part 4: Heart is not okay

Valerie's heart raced with worry as she sat in the doctor's office, her friends the Bella Twins by her side for support. The atmosphere was tense as they waited for the doctor to deliver the results of the ultrasound.

When the doctor finally entered the room, his expression grave, Valerie's stomach dropped. "I'm sorry to say, there's a concern with one of the babies' hearts," he explained gently, his words hanging heavy in the air.

Tears welled up in Valerie's eyes as she tried to process the news. "Is... is it serious?" she asked, her voice trembling with fear.

The doctor nodded solemnly. "It's hard to say at this point, but we'll need to run some more tests to determine the extent of the issue."

Feeling overwhelmed and frightened, Valerie reached for her phone and dialed The Miz's number. Despite being on the road, she knew she needed to share the news with him right away.

As The Miz's phone rang, he answered with a sense of anticipation. "Hey, Val, what's up?"

Tears streamed down Valerie's face as she struggled to find the words. "Miz, it's George's heart," she choked out, her voice breaking with emotion. "There's something wrong."

The Miz's heart sank at her words, his mind racing with worry. "I'm coming home right now," he declared firmly, his voice filled with determination.

With the support of her friends and The Miz's unwavering love, Valerie knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, united in their love for each other and their growing family. Despite The Miz's immediate instinct to rush home, Valerie's firm insistence that he stay for his title match with The Rock gave him pause. Reluctantly, he agreed, knowing that his career commitments were important too.

"Okay, Val. I'll stay for the match," The Miz said, his voice filled with resolve. "But I'll be thinking of you and George every second until I'm back by your side."

Valerie nodded, her eyes shining with gratitude. "Thank you, Miz. We'll be okay with the Bella twins here."

As The Miz hung up the phone, his heart heavy with worry, he knew that Valerie and George were in good hands with the Bella Twins by their side. With renewed determination, he focused on preparing for his upcoming title match, knowing that he needed to give it his all, not just for himself, but for his growing family.

And as the match with The Rock approached, The Miz's thoughts were with Valerie and George, his love for them serving as his greatest source of strength in the face of adversity. With their support, he knew that he could overcome any challenge that came his way, both in the ring and at home. As tears streamed down Valerie's cheeks, she found solace in the comforting embrace of the Bella Twins. Nikki and Brie held her close, offering their unwavering support as she grappled with the fear and uncertainty surrounding George's heart condition.

"It's okay to cry, Val," Nikki whispered softly, her voice filled with empathy. "We're here for you, no matter what."

Brie nodded in agreement, her own eyes glistening with tears. "You're not alone in this. We'll get through it together."

With each passing moment, Valerie felt a sense of relief wash over her, knowing that she didn't have to face this daunting challenge alone. Surrounded by the love and support of her friends, she found the strength to confront her fears head-on, determined to do whatever it took to ensure George's well-being.

And as she cried into the Bella Twins' arms, Valerie knew that no matter what the future held, she had a strong support system to lean on, guiding her through the darkest of times with unwavering love and compassion.