Part 10:Working out

As the years passed, the Mizanin family continued to grow and evolve, their love and bond growing stronger with each passing day. In 2020, Valerie and The Miz welcomed three more beautiful additions to their family: Quest Quick Mizanin, Steven Rain Mizanin, and Carson Mends Mizanin. With each new arrival, their hearts expanded with even more love and joy, creating a bustling household filled with laughter and excitement.

Despite the busy schedule of raising five children, Valerie and The Miz remained committed to their health and well-being. On weekends, they made it a priority to carve out time for themselves, starting their days with a workout session at 9:00 AM. Whether it was a brisk jog around the neighborhood or a rigorous gym session, they relished the opportunity to stay active and healthy together, setting a positive example for their children.

As they sweated it out side by side, Valerie and The Miz found solace and strength in each other's company, knowing that they were not just life partners, but also health and fitness. And as they continued their journey through parenthood and beyond, they knew that their commitment to each other and their family would always remain unwavering, guiding them through life's ups and downs with love, determination, and resilience. Brie's marriage to Daniel Bryan brought even more joy and excitement to the neighborhood. As they settled into their home next door to Valerie and The Miz, their bond as neighbors and friends grew stronger than ever before.

Brie and Daniel's family expanded with the arrival of two beautiful children, Birdie and Buddy. The addition of Birdie and Buddy brought an extra dose of love and laughter to their already bustling household, creating a lively and vibrant atmosphere that spilled over into Valerie and The Miz's home as well.

With Birdie and Buddy joining the mix, the children of both families formed a tight-knit group of friends, spending their days playing together and exploring the world around them. Whether it was backyard adventures or impromptu playdates, there was never a dull moment in the neighborhood.

Valerie and The Miz cherished the close relationship they shared with Brie, Daniel, and their growing family. As they watched their children grow and thrive together, they knew that they were truly blessed to have such wonderful neighbors and friends by their side.

And as they continued to navigate the ups and downs of life together, they found comfort and strength in the bond they shared, knowing that no matter what challenges they faced, they would always have each other's backs, ready to support and uplift one another through thick and thin. Nikki's marriage to Artem Chigvintsev added another layer of happiness and excitement to the close-knit neighborhood. As they settled into their home next door to Brie, Daniel, Valerie, and The Miz, the bonds of friendship and family grew even stronger.

The arrival of their son, Matteo Chigvintsev, brought even more joy and laughter to their household. Matteo quickly became an integral part of the neighborhood, joining in on playdates with Birdie, Buddy, and the rest of the children.

With Nikki, Artem, and Matteo living next door to Brie and Valerie, the neighborhood became a bustling hub of activity, filled with love, laughter, and the sound of children's laughter echoing through the streets.

Valerie and The Miz cherished the close relationship they shared with Nikki, Artem, and Matteo, relishing in the joy of seeing their children grow up together. Whether it was sharing meals, celebrating birthdays, or simply enjoying each other's company, they knew that they were surrounded by a circle of love and support that would always be there for them, no matter what.

As they continued to navigate the joys and challenges of parenthood and life in their vibrant neighborhood, Valerie, The Miz, Brie, Nikki, and their families knew that they were truly blessed to have each other as neighbors and friends, ready to make memories and create new adventures together for years to come.

Workout Mike aka The Miz

Workout V