002

Eliza was excited because Nat and Mikey were going to be spending the next two weeks in London with her, it had been ages since the three of them had seen each other face to face instead of just on Facetime calls. 

Nat was working on a new album and Mikey had been getting ready for his latest role, which he wouldn't tell them about since it hadn't been announced to the public yet, while Eliza had also been working on some new music, so the three of them had been pretty busy. 

But they all three had breaks from work at that same time and, Mikey and Nat decided to spend those two weeks in London with their best friend and third musketeer, they had talked about Eliza coming to Los Angeles but decided they wanted a break from the busy city they lived in and decided to go to London. Plus they knew that Eliza preferred London to LA anyway.

The two were set to arrive in about an hour and they were going to have a movie night and catch up, Eliza had everything set up already all they needed to do was get the snacks.

Eliza heard her phone vibrate from the coffee table, and she walked over and picked it up smiling to herself, seeing it was Lando or her wrong number boy as Nat called him, it had been a week since the first interaction between the two, and Eliza found that she rather liked talking to him, even though she had no idea what he looked like, but she thought that he was funny and they had a few things in common. 

They had gotten to know each other a little more, like the simple little facts, he knew she was from LA but lived in London and she knew where he was from and that he lived in Monaco, and their favorite colors and stuff like that. 

*+:。.。 🏎️ 。.。:+*

lando:

lando:
hey eliza

eliza:
hi lando :) 

lando:
how are you today? 

eliza:
good, very excited though
wbu?

lando:
good as well and
what has got you
so exited?

eliza:
that's good 
well my two best friends
both have breaks from work 
at the same time for two weeks 
and they are spending that
time with me in london

eliza:
we haven't seen each other
face to face in ages
they'll be here in about an hour

lando:
oh nice, what are you going to do?

eliza:
movie night to catch up
I have everything setup so that
all we have to do when they get here is 
get the snacks together

lando:
what are you watching?

eliza:
Disney movies, this is the setup
I'm very happy with the way it turned out.

eliza:Disney movies, this is the setupI'm very happy with the way it turned out