009

Eliza groaned as she opened her eyes, her head was pounding as she rubbed her eyes as she blinked the sleep away, she glanced at the clock on her bedside table and saw it flashing 12:30 PM.

She looked down and noticed that she was still in her outfit from the party the night before, so she decided to take a shower and change and then try and find some ibuprofen for her pounding headache.

Once she was finished with her shower and dressed she looked through the medicine cabinet in her bathroom and she was happy when she found a bottle of ibuprofen, she took two and swallowed them with some water.

She walked out of her room and peeked into Nat and Mikey’s who were both still asleep as well. They all must have gotten extremely drunk, so she left two pills of ibuprofen for them both and headed downstairs to get some food, but decided to just order some for her. and her friends.

While she waited on her food she checked her phone and saw that she had a message from Lan. She smiled to herself.

*+:。.。 🏎️ 。.。:+*

lan :)

lan :)
good morning el
or well I guess it's
good afternoon

lan :)
you're probably still asleep
but how are you feeling today?

el :)
I just woke up like ten minutes ago
and I'm very fucking hungover

el :)
like who the hell let me
drink that much…

lan :)
I feel you there
I am also very hungover

lan :)
I guess we didn't go to
the same party then

el :)
I mean maybe not
but we could have
and just missed each other

lan :)
that's true

el :)
I'll admit I got a little nervous
about us meeting and didn't even
say the code word so it likely
that we could have been there
at the same time and just didn't know it

lan :)
that's understandable because
honestly me to

lan :)
we honestly could have met
last night and not realized
it since we didn't use the
code words

el :)
yeah, anyway the food I ordered because
I couldn't be bothered to actually cook
just arrived so I'll talk to you later Lan

lan :)
alright el enjoy your food :)
talk to you later

*+:。.。 🏎️ 。.。:+*

Eliza sighed as she sat her phone on the table to get up and get her door dash order, she brought the food inside and sat the two bags on the dining table.

Not too long after that Nat and Mikey both came downstairs “who the hell let me drink that much?” the man groaned.

Eliza snorted, “that's the exact same thing I said…” anyway I ordered food because I'm too hungover to bother trying to cook.”

They each got their food out and sat down at the table and started to eat “have you talked to wnb yet?”

Eliza looked at Nat, “yeah he sent his good morning text like usual only it was more like a good afternoon text since it was sent at noon.”