006

The trio had almost made it to the cafe ten minutes later just as Eliza had said. Nat and Mikey had crossed the street but before Eliza could follow someone crashed into her on the sidewalk, "shit," a male voice spoke, removing one of his headphones. "I am so sorry, I wasn't paying attention."

Eliza looked at him and found the man that crashed into and nearly knocked her down to be very attractive, she smiled at him since she wasn't really paying attention either, "it's no sweat... I wasn't really paying attention either and was lost in my thoughts."

he gave her a smile as well "Still I feel bad for just crashing into you like that..." it hadn't registered who she was just yet to him.

Eliza still had a smile on her face, "No harm done so really it's cool, but I should go catch up with my friends, it was nice to meet you though, maybe I'll see you around." Then she ran to catch up with Nat and Mikey.

They gave her a look, "What just happened? You were right behind us and then suddenly you weren't."

Eliza grinned at them, "I just ran into a hot guy, or well he literally ran into me... he was so attractive though..."

"well did you get his name or number or anything?"

Eliza shook her head "Nope... I got neither because I am an idiot and was too busy looking into his extremely gorgeous blue/green eyes."

*+:。.。 🏎️ 。.。:+*

Lando stood there for a good two minutes after the gorgeous girl that he had literally run into ran off before it registered that he had just crashed into Eliza Moore... his celebrity crush. "holy shit..." he whispered to himself before pulling his phone out and tapping the first chat thinking it was the group chat with the guys as he started walking down the sidewalk now.

el :)

lan :)
guys
holy fucking shit
the craziest shit just happened.

el :)
uuuh lan I don't think
you meant to send that to me

lan :)
oh shit
sorry el I thought I hit the
GC with the guys

lan :)
I'll be back

FAST CARS GO BRRR
17 Participants

lando noRizz
guys
holy fucking shit
the craziest shit just happened.

smooth operator
what happened?

pastry boy
you finally got to see
number girl's face?

smooth operator
number girl? what's that about?

mad max
what's going on?

honey badger
what's going on and what
is this about a number girl?

lando noRizz
no osc that hasn't happened yet,
carlos and daniel I'll explain later
but let's focus on what just happened
I was on a run and crashed into
someone... it didn't register until she
fucking walked away
but I just literally like an idiot just crashed
into Eliza Moore

lando noRizz
and oh my god  she's literally
so much prettier in person
and she probably thinks I'm an idiot
for not paying attention
to where I was going