008

A few minutes later the trio, had drinks in their hands and were talking to some of the people. When Eliza noticed the man that had run into her that morning that she thought was attractive. "Nat... the first man that ran into me this morning that I said was really attractive just walked in."

Nat looked at him, "Oooh could he be your wrong number boy?"

Eliza bit her lip, 'maybe, I don't know, he could be but there were also four others that ran into me after that so he could literally be any of them..."

"true but if it is him then damn you're right about him being attractive."

Eliza shoved her shoulder lightly " Go and mingle, have some fun tonight Nat."

The other girl nodded " Alright I'll talk to you later Eliza then." and Nat walked away from her.

Charlie found her again after Nat had walked away, "Lizzy, I want you to meet a couple of people."

Eliza grinned at him, "Okay Charlie lead the way." he led her toward two of the people he wanted to introduce her to.

They came to a stop at a little table that had two people sitting at it, "Lizzy this is Max, he also races in Formula 1, and beside him is his girlfriend Camilla... Max, Cami, meet Lizzy or Eliza Moore as you would more likely know her."

Eliza smiled at the two "Hi it's nice to meet you both."

"nice to meet you as well," Max answered back with a slight smirk as he shared a look with Charles, who nodded knowing what Max was silently conveying. Charles was going to introduce her to Lando next.

Camilla gave the girl a warm smile, "It's very nice to meet you Eliza... honestly I'm a pretty big fan of your music..."

The brunette singer smiled back at the blonde as she sat across from her and they spoke about music for a few minutes, almost instantly getting along.

He let them talk for about ten minutes before interrupting "Alright Lizzy, I've got one more person I want to introduce you to."

She looks at him, "Okay," then back at Camilla "We will definitely talk more later."

"Sounds good to me Eliza."

Charles and Eliza walked away from the couple, the singer with a smile on her face, they approached the man from earlier making Eliza bite the inside of her cheek slightly since she still didn't know if he really was her wrong number boy or not but nonetheless made sure she had a smile on her face.

"Charles, nice party man."

The man smiled "Thanks I want to introduce you to someone," a slight smirk slipped onto his face, "Lando, this is Lizzy, and Lizzy this is Lando he is also an F1 driver." Eliza had a smile on her face but she was internally freaking out, because this man could actually be her wrong number boy, they had the same name and everything, but then the less logical part of her was saying that it could just be a coincidence that they shared a name.

Lando gave Charles a look of surprise not expecting that he would get the chance to officially meet Eliza Moore, the woman couldn't help the look of amusement in her eyes, "Hello again..."

He looked at her "Hi."

Charles looks confused, " again?"

Eliza looked at him, "Yeah we met briefly this morning though I didn't get his name then as I was in a bit of a rush to catch up with my friends."

Then Charles nodded remembering Lando freaking out about that, "Oh yeah that's right, I forgot that Lando mentioned that earlier."

Lando smiled at the brunette, who returned it, as they struck up a conversation and Charles left them be and went back to where he left Max and Cami.