015

Lan 🧡

Lan 🧡
so uhhh you've got a
crush on me huh?

El 💜
oh God in my defense
I didn't know you
were going to see that

Lan 🧡
honestly didn't think
you would realize that
it was me that quickly

El 💜
it was the McLaren car
pfp that honestly gave you
away

Lan 🧡
damn and I thought
I was being subtle with that

El 💜
😂😂 but that doesn't
make this weird right?
because I definitely
don't want that

Lan 🧡
no it's not
weird at all El

El 💜
okay good

Lan 🧡
wanna FaceTime?
because honestly it's
giving me a little bit of
a confidence boost
to do this but I don't
want to do it over text

El 💜
sure

*+:。.。 🏎️ 。.。:+*

Lan 🧡
FaceTime Video Call
Accept or Decline
Call Accepted.

His face popped up on the screen with a grin, "Hi El."

She smiled back at him, "Hi, Lan so what's this not wanting to do something over text thing?"

His cheeks tinted red slightly but because of the angle Eliza couldn't tell, "well, I'm going to be in the UK next week, I've got some meetings from Monday to Wednesday at McLaren HQ and was going to stop in London for the rest of the week since I've got it free and was hoping that maybe we could grab dinner."

Eliza blushed slightly, as she bit back a smile "are you asking me to go on a date with you Mr. Norris?" she really hoped that was where that was going.

His face turned red again, but this time Eliza noticed it, "depends are you going to say yes Ms. Moore?"

The singer grinned at him, she did not see her shit post about her crush on him going this way but Eliza wasn't going to complain "Yes, Lan I'll go on a date with you."

He beamed at her upon the confirmation, "Great, so I'll pick you up at 7 on Thursday El."

"It's a date, Lan, I'll text you my address sometime before Thursday." Eliza chuckled "So me hard launching that I had a crush on someone which would be obvious to anyone who knew the situation gave you the confidence boost to ask me to dinner?"

"yeah well, knowing about it meant that I knew there was less of a chance that you would say no, so hence the confidence boost..."

The singer nodded in understanding, knowing that he at least had some sort of interest in her, gave her a little confidence boost of her own to tell him she wrote a song about him, "okay fair enough... but even if I hadn't posted that... you would have known as soon as you heard the song... unless you were just oblivious anyway."

He stared at her in shock, "Wait your new song, the one you're still working on the release date for is about me? You wrote a song about me?" he had a grin on his face by the end of the sentence.

"well yeah, it's honestly the boldest I've ever been, and I did that before I even knew that we had met in Monaco, so yeah it would have been so obvious..."