Dead

Okay....   
Guess that was fun life moments. I got to do drugs, drink until passing out. Making some questionable decisions and made some connections along the way. What I didn't know was that fucking over 100 women over the few months would get me enemies....

So I guess the few accidents of going out for milk weren't that bad. But one motherfuck4r actually found me. Oh yeah forgot to say what my name is and what I do.

Hi I'm Richard Maqrquez and I'm a 27 year old scientist that has the ability to create many miracles drugs from vaccines. To pills that allow people with uterus problems to be fixed and have children which has made me sort of a symbol of mother's.

Which brings me to my dilema I let it all go into my head and had some fun hear with some MI!FS  and is was great so juciy and ripe. Even a Gilf here and there who make any man fall for them.

I had my fun and did my things. I have homes all over the states and land in different countries.

Marking and leaving my legacy I have left 25 out of the 100 women. Now I'm face to face with the father of a women that I had fun with.

Unknown Father: You thought you could have fun and leave just like that huh??? HHAAAHHHAAA  do you know what you did. You left my daughter pregnant and alone. She said it was okay but I don't care. If you're a man you take care of the child.

Richard: Hold up who?

Unknown Father: What?

Richard: Which girl?

Unknown Father: You really are a son of a bitch aren't you?!!

Next thing you know all I see I see is the dark void.

Guess there is not heaven ....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Really no one is going to come guess just me and my mind. Let's see wonder what happens to Bill's statue after the show ends. Does it get destroyed or is he released by someone since there is always greed in the heart of one?

Humn..   Guess there is always singing....

?: Guess you do deserve some sort of redemption and can you open your eyes your just floating in my face with your dick out

I turn around to see one the brightess lights but beautiful that have some sort of comfort.

?: Hello

Richard:~Mommy?~ {□▪︎□}

?: Yes and No, but never call me that that way.