I Guess Your Okay

Ok the the big day. Meeting the one and only Kar-,  no no no no sorry, Stella. The one peacock that can only handle her self interest. Fluff her own feathers and sip on my families aged wine.

Turns out we own a wine vineyard and bring in pretty good wine.

Ok let's plan here. She like power, but I don't like being a bottom so we got to fix this up properly. Make her submit and follow to my will.

Also forgot to update my abilities.

1. All Harry Potter Spells- Except Time Magic since it's pretty much unreal. It's possible but it can harm the time continuem

2. Ninjutsus and Genjutsus, and yes, Rasengan but since Chakra here is a bit more toxic it's more corrosive and explosive.

 Ninjutsus and Genjutsus, and yes, Rasengan but since Chakra here is a bit more toxic it's more corrosive and explosive

I can also do the eye genjutsus, but limited like other by their own power and will.

[Can anyone say other skills or magic he could learn]

Physical training as stated could be compared to a golden Olympic warrior. Fit and lean but not overly buff.

I'm getting taller 5'10, and have learned to change my form to human which is great bonus when I go to the human realm.

[Can someone credit the artist? TRYING TO INCLUDE NAMES BUT EITHER LOSE THEM OR CANT GET THE NAMES]

And yeah I went outside the demon realm I thought of exploring and went to find out its really in the 1980's so I could literally buy stock, land, and business. I hope I get to meet some people before the grow big in the industry. Plans for another time.

Well let's prepare.
First off my title outside in the Hell is

"Asura The Fighting Demon"

I KNOW ITS CRYNGR BUT THERES BEEN A LEAK IN THE FAMILY.

Someone* ahem* father*ahem* showed of the fighting between the princes and showed how I dominate my matches.

Even when training I get actual Imps and challenge them into battles.