More Time

Let's Recap. At 12 I have finally done it.

I HAVE MADE SMALL PORGRESS IN THE ORANGE CORE. It's LIGHTER, but I finally got there. My magic is solidifying and getting bigger. I'm half the size of my father's mana pool.

I've done it. I have learned to summon. I have gained many followers. I have an army of at least 3.000 followers. I have covens following my ideals of knowledge and power. I'm know as the Owl Man.

Very different from Asura the Battle Demon.

Better then being known as blood thirsty and being told to need sacrifices.

I also took some new skills.

I have now learned to bend the elements to my will. From the basic earth, water, ice, and blood, to fire, lightning, and air.

All these elements are now under belt. I am not as powerful as true masters, but I'm close.

I have made progress. With PROJECT BABYLON.

Yes. I am going to create the golden skill of gate of babylon. There is no problem collecting treasures and weapons due to my status.

The only thing is making my own version that allows me to become a type LANCER.

Progress in relationships can be describes in Stats.

Barb: 60/100 Best Friends

Stella: 80/100 Romantically interest

Father: 30/100 Bonded by Greed and Respect

Siblings: 30/100 Respect

Me and Barb have been hanging out a lot. We have bonded over many adventures from taking down demons and Overlords. Allowing me to gain many followers and slaves. I treat them all with respect, but have my will bestowed upon them.

It's surprising, but I managed to gain a few recognizable characters from the Hazbin Hotel.

Most and my favorite would be-

Carmilla Carmine.

Turns out she really started from the bottom. I met her a few months ago. She was literally a street rat that could bearly survive due to her fighting capabilities.

[2 Months Before]

Me and Barb just got out of a movie theater since she wanted to see the new Chucky movie Childs Play.

It was corny and a bit creepy. Nice elements but I've been desensitized since being in hell.

Barb loved the movie and wishes to see the next one with me.

And I must say after our confrontation. We become closer. She always smiling at me and always trying to make me loosen up and get me drunk. I know we are demons but damn she thirsty.