Years Later.. . .

Okay so Dad saw me one time and just left... but before named me Prince Stolas of Ars Goetia

Don't know if that is good, but it's does show that I won't be bothered as much as I thought it would be.

Ok so let's set the plan forward. First we gotta to find the library of this place and start some sort of physical training that allows me to increase in a better container for my magical abilities.

(2 Years Later)

Okay so not bad. I got my own room and can have anything I want do to my talented abilities for magic.

Dear old Paimon saw that my abilities were above my siblings and wishes to make me into the perfect mage and prince that will be his greatest supportee.

Okay so let's take advantage of it.

Stolas: Butlers lead me to the library.

Butler: At once your highness.

We walked for a few minutes and arrived to a library that looked to be bigger then any word library. Guess knowledge is power and Paimon wants all that he can.

Stolas: You may leave. Come back when it's lunch time.

Butler: Yes your highness.

As the Butler left I started with the basics. Let's start of with Harry Potter Spells. I know that with. My magic core and Archmage essense allows me to use any type of magic. The only limitation would be my own ideas and reserves. Right now I can feel that I can do magic for a long time, but I have a comparison.

Dad had a magic reserve that leaked like a sea that rushes out foward and strongly.
Mine feels like a small lake and has a weak currents. I have to study, practice, and increase the quality and quantity to be able to grow strong in this ridiculous world.

(2 years Later)

Okay so progress report. I have managed to do many spells and ideas into true actions from lights to teleportation.

My core has increased from dark black to a mid between dark and light red.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What did you expect me to jump all the way to orange in a few months. Yeah me too turns out cores don't grow as fast and focused as I thought it would be. I know that essense of Archmage should help me grow, but trust me it's more difficult than I thought.

In the meantime I have met some of my siblings and to be honest it's a let down. They are all challenging one another for the top spot. Always wanting to impress one another. Here's an example that happend just yesterday when I was going to my room for the night.

(Yesterday Rewind)

Damm that dinner was great. Didn't know olives with some mystery meat were going to taste so good. Reaching my room door, I hear someone walking towards me.

Great it's Beto. He is the 26th of I don't how many. Paimons been having children with random women that could lead to strong offspring to make a army.

In the sibling ranking I would be the top 20th since I have been able to beat some of my siblings when I was challenged. Great way to practice and gain techniques.

Turns out I'm pretty good with darkness, light, and fire spells. I have made many effects from flashbombs  to some small versions of black holes that did small damage and even lasted for just a second. I did that put of pure instinct for survival. Tale for another time.

Oh yes Beto. The dumbass that thinks is hot shit since he was born a few years before me and has more experience.

Beto: Stola I challege to a duel for the 20th position in the ehh...ehh. what's it called...?

Is this dumbass serious. He chooses to challenge six ranks above him.

Either he has grown in magic, new skills, or he is a retarded dumbass that only wishes to bully the young and weak.

Well might as well have practice.

Beto: Ah.. . . . Oh right I duel to get the ranking of 20th place for heir of the Paimon king seat.

Stolas: I accept conditions, you will do one task for me when I ask of it and vise versa if I lose. Do you accept?

Beto: I do.   He says and starts smirking and trying to do an underhand tactic of sending the first spell.

Beto send a bolt of lighting towards my feet. I lean to side. Letting it pass and hit the wall. I stay still and watch. He decided to send a full frontal attack and sends attacks ranging from dark spells that could leave you featherless to a spell that looked like it could corrode whatever it touches. Which make its something I should look into.

I keep dodging until I get tire and shoot a dancing spell to embarrace him. He looks like he is going to pop and just forgets about magic and wants to swing.

After dodging a few swing I send a flipendo attack that sends hum tumbling. He tries getting back on hid feet but by the time he does I'm above him.

With my fist surrounded by rocks like Toph does in her bending style. I punched him and he is sent flying.

Stolas: Guess it's my win you owe me a favor now. Lucky I don't kill you like our sibling do.

Oh yes.. I forgot to mention. Due to the rivalry and war going on for the crown. All us are trying to eliminate one another so we can move up the ranks and not be challenged again. I've seen my brother. "ISEAS " Ranked 12th kill at least 4 of my siblings even the girls. Yes I have sisters but what can I say.

Beto: Yes Stolas thank you for mercy I will not forgot this.

He walks away hurt, but grateful to have survived this duel. Guess he found out I don't kill my opponent just beat them to submission.

(POV CHANGE)
We see a figure across the hall watching this. It seems it was interest to see the outcome and could only sigh when he sees Stolas letting Beto leave.

?: He must learn that kindness and pity are going to be his downfall.

?: Hope you can learn to kill brother, because if you don't you won't live long.

(Stolas POV) - Present

That day I felt something watching me and it felt like it was watching over me, studying my moves. I gotta grow stronger and increase my magic reserve. Or I will be eliminated and be taken down by my own siblings. Don't know how the child Stolas survived this ordeal, must be dumb luck and him looking like a bug that shows no threat.