Alastora and A Deal

How did it come to this.

I'm now tied in a chair.

With Alastora on my lap.

Smelling and Licking my face.

She keeps teasing me

And pinching my nipples.

God help.

God: Nah its funny. And you been embarrassing me every chance you can. I still don't know why I let you.

Because I'm cute.

God: . . . . You really are a pain in my ass.

Doesn't matter. So are you gonna help.

God: Sure.

Oh well that was easy.
.
.
.
Stolas: Why am I blind folded?

Wait is that my zipper.

Okay enough games.

I tirl my hand and break the bonds and tie the ropes on Alastora.

Stolas: So now may we spe-

Stolas: How did you untie yourself that quick?

Alastora: Well Magic of course.

Well lets see that. I summon alastoras shadow magic in to my hands and put a chain on her.

Alastora suddenly falls on her knees and looks at me with anger and glare, but still with a smile.

Alastora: What have you done?

Well let's see. Ever since I Mastered the element of darkness. I've been able to control all types of shadows. Even others. Except high tier angels.

Since Holy divine beings are not controlled by their shadows.

Stolas: Let's see you are now under my will?

Alastora looks contemplating the situation. Surprisingly she starts to stand up and look at me.

[ I'm going to type it as Alas, since it gets annoying to type so much.]

Alas: This is very amusing. It's been a while since someone has made me kneel.

Must have been Lucifer or  Lilith or even one of the sins.

Stolas: You are facing on of the 72 original devils descendants. Of course you would fall.

Alas: No your different. You don't fear me. Interesting.

Stolas: Now why are did you want to meet up?

Alas: Well for beginners. I wanted to make a contract with you. Asura Demon. Your reputation over being a battle crazy mam has bought you my attention. Making  me interested in you.

I wish to work under you. But with some liberties since I also wish to enjoy any adventures you might bring me.

Well that is something. She wishes to work under me.

Stolas: What are the conditions?

Alas: Entertain me. Feed me. And NEVER Leave ME.

[ Anyone know where it comes from? If you do hey!!👋]

Stolas: These seem reasonable. I will agree. But I have my own conditions.
1. No harm shall come to those I love and care.

2. You will follow my orders, but if you wish to disobey you must convince me why nor.

3. You must respect boundaries.

4. You will be my informant.

Agreed?

I say as I have my hand out with my dark flame aura.

She goes up to shake my hand. Guess I'm gaining a new overlord.

Stolas: Well it has been nice meeting you. Hope we become a good relationship.

Alas: Oh it will be. You will see how good I am in this negotiations and planning. Now if you will excuse I must start reparing my radio station box. Need to be up and ready for the next podcast.

Well that went as good as it could go.

Alas: Oh yes!! Before you go.

All I feel are a pair of lips on mine. With the trace of strawberries in her breath. Tongue action.

This so wild and exciting.

Stolas: Nope stop.

Alas: It was entertaining and your little buddy agrees.

I look down and fuck. Got to get better underware to hide this snake.

Haha funny owls sometimes kill snakes. I have one between my legs.

I teleport out of there and fall onto my bed at home. Scaring the shit out of Stella.

Stella: WHAT THE FUCK STOLAS?!?!?! YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME YOU ALMOST MADE ME RUIN MY ART PIECE.

Stolas: Sorry honey let me see.

I say as I get up and hug her from behind and start smooching and licking her neck. She blushes and moans, but tries to hide it.

Stolas: Hmm.. it's very cute and very comfortable. Looks good enough for some the overlord gems would like to wear in parties.

Stella: Do you think so? I see flaws, what if it gets stuck, what if it looks tacky, what if-

I kiss her, she has too many doubts, always thinking of others. I got to help her more. Let her see that her worth isn't based on status or people's approval.

Stolas: Stella my darling star. You have a talent. A creative mind. Never forget that. It doesn't matter if someone doesn't like it. Someone else will, there is always going to be a hater. But you will also always have support and me. Your biggest fan of all.

Stella looks like in the edge of crying. I hug her harder and hold her. We go to bed. I hum and rub her back as she ponders on my words. She seems to be debating my words.

Stella: Thank you Stolas. I always feel that I need to be better always on the top. My parents always wanted the best and be the best. My brother always pushing me and teaching me that my value comes from usefulness. I guess I never thought how it could affect my life.

It's hard Stolas. To let go. I wish I could, but I still wish to be liked.

Stolas: It's okay, we have all the time of the world to her your self confidence and self doubt.  No one is perfect. If we were we would all be God's and angels.

Stella laughs. She seems happier more intune with her emotions.

Stolas: I love that laugh. 

I love you Stella. And I cannot see my life without you on my side always supporting and helping me. Even if all started because of the agreement.

Stella looks at me shocked. Then smiles. That smile that always makes me happy.

I make out for a while. Showing our passion. No lust just pure love and affection for one another. Always wanting to be there for one another.