Wedding

Well the big day has begun. The time for the big moment.

My wedding and union of the Ars Goetia.

Stella and I are officially becoming a true marriage and union of a couple. I pronounced her as my fiancee a year ago.

We are now eighteen years old and ready to step up. We have been planning this wedding for months. All being sponsored by my father.

He was the most happy over this due to gaining a new family member to continue the lineage.

I have managed to change his ways and taught him that his children need to bond with him. He was reluctant, but he is learning and is gaining bonds with most.

Not all since he ignored and neglected some.

Well not really my problem. I tried and succeeded.

Now back to the wedding. I'm in my room getting ready for the big day.

I've dressed the best I can. Making my suit straight and neat. My shoes shine and my feather firm and styled.

I let the magic of love flow all over the hall and all guest fall calm and peace

I let the magic of love flow all over the hall and all guest fall calm and peace. Allowing for all the racket to calm to start the ceremony.

Before I head to the alter I hear a knock.

?: Stolas open the door please I must speak with you.

That voice that could only be Father.

Stolas: Yes, father how may I help you?

Paimon: I know how you were looking foward to me being the one that marries you. How about something above me those it?

Sure, I was looking foward to you being the uniter. Hopefully he doesn't come up with "Its one of the sins" is going to marry us together.

Paimon: Well let's say that it's one above us and one of the greatest honors.

Before he can finish saying the name all I hear is.

?: Ahem! May introduce myself.

I look behind my father and my heart almost drops with shock.