Charlie Morningstar

Yup. Being the heir of the Goetia has its advantages and its disadvantages, but the main would be getting invited to many parties all over the rings of hell.

The sins parties haven't been that fun for me. Just a bunch of drugs and drinks. Sex and Pain being their motto.

There was an annual ball were we the goetia were invited. Since I'm now the true heir my presence is required. Which is a royal pain in my ass. All the politics and issues. Its a party to have fun not to fight and discuss the social ladder.

Which led me to go and escape and find a spot that no one would bother me.

I'm become some sort of major bachelor of Hell. Everyone saying how anyone that marries into the Goetia gains royalty status and the perfect husband.

Which make me feel bad and cringed. I'm already going to marry Stella, but they think they have a chance.

As I'm outside the Ball Room in looking in my notebook about new magic. There is Overlord and How Not to summon a Demon Lord. Even some Dxd magic.

[THANKS IdontTryMuch and knowhere35422]

I got to try gaining magic with different traits since there is always some sort of weakness to any enemy.

I've tried all types of ways, but I'm stumped on how should I do it. All these magic are confusing and are going to contradic one another. I have to figure it out so I can-.

And there is someone looking over my shoulder.

?: Wow so many inscriptions such fancy writing and is THAT!!! True Corruption magic-

God damn it had to be the goody to shoes. Charlotte Morningstar also known as The Princess of Hell.
Charlie.

Stolas: Hello Ms. Morningstar it is an honor to speak see you. I say as I bow to her.

She seems flustered and quite shy now that I'm looking and speaking to her more personally. She seems to be younger then the show version.

She's cute, but I think she is dating someone right now

She's cute, but I think she is dating someone right now. What was his name??

Ah who care dude was a total ass.

Charlie: Uh... Hello yes I am Charlotte, but please call me Charlie. I and please don't bow I don't really like it.

Hm.. . . Seems she started with all the ideas of wanting equals and friends. She must be what 12 or 10 years old, but she does seem older. Seems life in hell makes you grow. Plus she is an Archangels daughter.

Stolas: I can't possibly Ma'am you are higher ranking then I could ever be and you are next in line for the title of queen of Hell.

Charlie: Uh .. Uh .... as  as. As princess and heir to the throne I command you call me if you wish and when I wish to call me Charlie until you wish to no longer. Fair enough??!

Damn. That was adorable she is so shy but wishing to be intimidating and friendly. Don't know how long she lasted in this world.

Stolas: Ha.Ha.ha.ha. HA!HA!HA! You are adorable.

Charlie blushes to my remark and starts to cover up and try to show herself as true power.

Charlie: I'm not adorable I'm 12 years old. I'm now a teenager that has her own rule over this kingdom if I wanted to.

She says that but she look unsure and also uncomfortable in accepting that fact.

Stolas: Okay I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you it's just you look so innocent in this hell. Better watch out before someone eats you alive.

She looks at me with scared face thinking I'm going to do something to her. So to make her feel better let's show her a neat trick I have learned.

Stolas: So you up to anything right now?

Charlie: I was just walking around it's boring in these dances without any people my age.

Stolas: How about we play a game?

Charlie: What type of game?

She says with stars in her eyes. Making me think of the my younger siblings when I hang out with them.

Stolas:How about a game of Memory Snap?-
[Anyone know the reference]

Charlie: OKAY HOW DO WE PLAY?

Stolas: Calm down it works like this we each have 26 cards. We will face them down, whoever get the most pairs wins.

Charlie: Okay good. Let's go how about we bet.

*20 Minutes Later*

I lost.

I LOST.

TO A CHILD.

HOW!!!????

GOD: Hehehehe I had to take you down a notch. Not so bad to give my granddaughter some luck. You would have never let her win.

You bitch, you beautiful mommy looking bitch. You really are heartless. I was gonna let her win a few. Out of 20. But she won every single one.

~Present~

Yup thats how it went. Now she wants to play and hang out. She even tries hanging out with Stella to get to know me more.

But yeah. Me and Stella's marriage is coming and I'm trying to find the perfect gift for her. I just have to find the perfect one. She is going to be an important women in my life.

The only thing I can think of would the her own crown. She hasn't been able to get her own

So the best idea would be getting her a tiara with soul diamonds.

Every soul is the soul of a Overlord. No matter how strong or how weak their soul can be captured and turned into diamonds.

I plan on going on a killing spree and getting some.

It's said they can be enchanted and can have different effects.

I plan on making
1.Location
2.Amplify Attack Power
3.Quick Escape
4.Shields
5.Luck

I know that's the basics and I'll enforce them the more I can. I managed to manipulate luck to a certain degree. It was complicated but it moved by a bit. Now I can manipulate luck to a degree in battle incase I get into a tight spot.

And now for the big finally. Lets-

God: WAIT...

Stolas: Yes?

God: Can we time skips till the first episode of the pilot?

Stolas Should I?

Author: Should I?