Fiancée and Unexpected Friend?

Paimon: Son today is finally your 11th birthday and will finally receive you grimwore and make your own army and make your own power family that will represent your branch in the Goetia Family.

As he speaks a giant book Half my size comes foward, but different then what was shown in the show.

Ok so i guess that grimwore has been updated or this is more detailed.  Still looks pretty cool.

Paimon: This grimwore will be in your hands and have pure ownership. You will study the stars, voids, and all sorts of galaxies so you will reach new heights even I'm not there yet. I see a potential you can unlock and I trust you will not let me down?

Stolas: Of course father.

I bow lightly and wait for his next topic.

Paimon: Now that you have turned the age of 11th I have chosen your fiancee that you will have to mate and have been met with the requirements that you have demanded in your list.

1. They accepted the term that I will be able to have more then one partner and have the right to choose the fate of the partner.

2. They will have no say in the relationship incase of unforseen incidents.

3. Even the requirements of both having a stable relationship that will benefit our side more than ther other.

Guess they really wanted to be connected to a royal bloodline. Stella must be either raging or might be having a wild moment excited to be chosen as the next princess of the Goetia.

Paimon: Your taking certainly well, I thought you would be bitch crying like your other siblings that are do to marry others for our political benefit. Oh yes guess you haven't seen her here you go.

Stolas: I don't really care as long as she doesn't get in my way and doesn't cheat on me I'm good

Paimon: Guess this means a reward you will now go to a circus and make some friends and enjoy some time outside.

God are you really fucking with me. You said you want deviation so let me do other things.

God: Nah you have to meet Blitzo so you can have a connection to the storyline and some of the main characters.