Empire

I'm now 16 years old. A four year training arc. I could call it that. And I have advanced a lot then i have ever imagined. My magic core has advanced tremendously. It has reached peak light orange and I have a feeling any time now would allow me to advance.

I have finished PROJECT BABAYLON.

FUCK YEAH MOTHERFUCKERS. GROVEL UNDER ME YOU MONGROULS. BOW BEFORE THE NEW KING.

Oh yeah. My mana pool has also reached the premises of my father's. It kept increasing with practice and time. And doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon.

And I have also reached some physical achievements. I can now lift about a 2 tons. Run as fast as 30 mph in practice. Maybe more incase of need.

My fighting skills have increased. I now have learned many forms of fighting techniques. From simple boxing to karate and Renewal Taekwondo due to coming with the idea of fighting God's with a kick.

My physical appearance could be also called sharp.
I'm at least 7 ft and still growing. I'm lean and have a firm build.

I have made my army bigger with at least 6,000 summons

I have made my army bigger with at least 6,000 summons. Doubling the amount. My cult of followers has also increased. Many in earth call me the new apostle of hell. Stolas the Demon of Stars and Void.

I have officially become a big boss in hell. And all my relationships have been growing. I have met lots of people and made many connections all over hell. People now see me as the next King of the Goetia and Father keeps saying he will make me his heir.

Don't really care, but having power always helps out surviving.

Barb and I have grown to be almost best friends. We have gone to many parties while I disguise myself as a normal imp.

But things have been weird. I think we had fun. No penetraion or anything like that just oral. We all had fun and we do it sometimes here and there.

Things with Stella have also been going great. We go on dates and hang out. We've had time alone discussing our future and her ideas. She even shared her dream.

She wishes to become a famous designer. And to be honest she makes amazing designs. She was at first scared and wanted to keep it hidden, but she made some great ideas and plans.

-FLASHBACK-
Me and Stella are hanging out just talking and cuddling. She then takes out a art pad and starts scribbling. As she starts drawing I get curious.  I peek over her shoulders and see a design of dress that looks very cute.

Stolas: Stella was is that?

She jitters and starts to blush due to my face being in her neck.

Stella: Uh.  This is just some silly ideas. None worthy of my high status. It's just a hobby that all of high nobility need. So forget you ever seen this and cuddle your now girlfriend.

I look at her and with a flick of my hand I lock her up and grab the notebook. She struggles over my bonds and tries to stop me.

Stella: Stolas you better let me go right now. I'm not playing let me go and don't look into that notebook. It's just silly drawings

Stolas: I will let you down until you tell me you want to share your ideas. While I wait we will cuddle and you shall struggle.

And in no time she relented.

Stella: Fine, I like drawing and designing clothes. All these designs are inspired to help look amazing, but also comfortable. My mother always complains about how sore she always is.

Stolas: Oh...OH....well there is no shame. I have connections that could help design these clothes. You don't have to sell and advertise. We can make them for you and if you feel confident we can promote then to the public.

Stella: I would like that. But not right now. I want to keep designing for right now until I feel like I should. Show them to the world. Thank you

She comes closer and gives me a small kiss.

Stella: But you must never tell anyone about this or I swear I will put a lock on your dick and balls so you never feel pleasure.

Okay kinky, but scary as hell.

Stolas: For sure, I will never break my word. You mean a lot to me. You are mine and I'm yours, just hoping to give you the confidence you seek not from materials but the true you.

After a while, she showed off her talents and I hired a women. Velvet, I found her when she fell into hell.

She was a bit violet and confident, but with some power and money I got her under my wing

She was a bit violet and confident, but with some power and money I got her under my wing. She took my deal to make her a fashion empire and now works under me. Which is very stressful since she wishes to charm me and ride my dick knowing the power and support I could give her.

But I don't let her. I'll do it after the wedding right now only some fun here and there.

What? Did I forget something?

God: You did, what happen to Camila and the empire you dumbass!

Oh right. Well things have been amazing. Camila has grown to become one of the biggest mob bosses. I have funded millions of souls into her empire. Her weapons, employees, and much more.

In just 2 years we became one of the biggest business in Pride Ring. We have gotten 10 times the profit. She has been producing top of the line work. She makes the best weapons, but also she made some cool gadgets for me and her. She got her angel weapon shoes and sword. While she made me a cape that could defend from many weapons. While also making shoes that are angel based.

Great thing is she made many swords and meele weapons for Gate Of Babylon. Got to say there is a thousands of weapons throughout the years of production.

And yes I have made some romantic advancements with her throughout these years. Mostly teasing and gropping. She wasn't hesitant, she actually expected it, but was surprised I only did it with care and made her climax to when she made me. I got her use to my advancements.

She now takes me a suitable friend, but with benefits. Stella knows about these things. Though to the agreements she can't have a say but she doesn't seem bothered.

-FlashBack Again-

Stella: I don't care. Just. . . Don't leave me. I still need you in my life. I know about the arrangement but you have made me different. Just don't expect me to treat them right and as an equal. I know about your IMP and that sinner. But I only care you show me the attention I demand.

Ok so she is either making strong bond or she has emotional problems.

Other things have happened after all these.

I met the Princess of Hell. Charlotte Morningstar.

Yup.