Camilla New Status and Alastora in my Hands?

Things have been going well. All my plans and actions falling like combos in GOW. ALL WILL FALL BY MY MOVES.

 ALL WILL FALL BY MY MOVES

Now let's see. My army has grown close to matching my father's. I know some of you might think. Oh well doesn't dear old dad feel threatened due to my rise in power.

Well yes you are correct, but also he doesn't know. As Alastorn has his friends from another side. So do I and I ain't falling behind someone I wish to overthrown.

All my underlings growing in power. My army reaching almost millions. My father might have a bigger army twice the size, but doesn't seem to train or teach them. I have spent these years teaching units techniques that allow them to grow stronger.

As time passed I'm so close to breaking through my bottle neck. My core has started changing into gray color. Getting closer and closer to changing to white.

All these moments now rise to a new Era. Even through out the purges due by the angels. I have been able to take some soldiers down. Without anyone noticing. Being replaced by some of my doppelganger and summons. Charmed with my magic and runes to see inside heaven and got to say. It's almost exactly like hell. Except less violence and more high people.

Cherubs always being sent to interfere with the world of humanity. Angels and excosist doing unspeakable things. From murder to abuse of their own kind and Sinners.

I swear I will rip Adam's head my self. And take Lute under my knees to suck my balls. Since she wants to be a bitch. I know some might say she has been mislead, but God damn she always bends over for him. Not like she loves him and has sex. But she thinks as him as her second god.

Anyway. I'm on my way to meeting up with Camil. Since she always wants to do status report every half a year and after every extermination. Which is nice and all, but I wanna meet her for her. Maybe even have some fun together.

Halfway to the meeting spot I noticed a key character I'm missing and should take a look into. Alastor, the man, the demon. The one that always dresses up with a smile.

Yeah got to somehow get him under my chains and command. I know some say his back story made him who he is, but there is always a way to change. If you are weak, you bully others below you or join them. If you are strong, you join the strong or protect the weak.

<Meeting with Camilla>

Seems the profits keep on rising. New deals being made and new allies and enemies made very time we rise in power.

Seems that even Velvettes fashion industry seems to keep growing. Gaining recognition even having Charlie asking for suits and dresses.

Camilla: Prince-

Stolas: Camil, we have been working together for years dear. Please use my name. I do consider you my friend and one of my beloveds don't you?

Camilla seems to be blushing and seems embarrassed due to her assistant being in the room. Also blushing.