Stolas

!!!!!! Congratulations you are now Stolas of the Ars Goetia. THE NEW PRINCE OF MAGIC and now to reborn in the start of all!!!!!!!

Okay not bad and not good I have watched all the helluva Boss current episodes on YouTube but all I can get of this Big Bird would be that he's a big wuss that only thinks about a bag of bigger problems to feel some sort of connection.

A wife that doesn't respect or even show any compassion to and only takes the blames.

A daughter that was sweet and joyful, but corrupted due to the dumb owl neglect and then he showed only he cares when it's serious. Which makes me worry about whether I should have a daughter.

Ah who cares let's do it and I might just have some fun with her.

And last but not least the shit stain Blitz. Dickhead has only been a parasite that only sucks off Stolas due to his power and influence. Can't blame him I would to, a person simping over me and never ask for anything in return except pleasure. Hm.... nah fuck that dick let's just make him an employee and show the might of magic.

God: Hm.. so the owl man wuss and the heaviest simp that I have created. And yes I have created demons and everything you can think off.

Okay so I guess god has a plan for every creature is true.

Richard: So now what?

God: See you later...

What?? Next thing I know I'm falling in to a deep sleep.

I can hear voices??

Female ?- Congratulations Sire the egg has come out perfectly, big, and seems to radiate strong magic.

Male ?- Perfect what about the mother?

Female ?- It seems she has gone in to a sort of comatose state. Seems the egg laying has caused her too much pain and loss of blood and fluids.

Male ? - Hm? So I guess she was weak, hopefully my child isn't.

Okay that's the asshole Paimon better grow strong enough to over rule him. Better start finding anything that can help me.

As I finish my thoughts I hear them leave. Okay let's see I got the essense of Archmage so I should be be good at magic. Even with a grimwore Stolas could do many sorts of magic.

Okay... let's do this.

Okay let's see. My full body hasn't been formed, but I still have my senses for some reason. I start concentrating and start seeing all this murky gas. Okay that must be the devil or normal magic. Let's see can it be refined.

It's been a few minutes I think and the dark fog has gotten clearer. Okay guess that's task one.

1. Purify Magic

Now let's see ah yes

2. Compact/Compress

And last but not least

3. Gather or Train for a Big storage

Since all moves need fuel.

(Few months later)

Okay so let's recap after the birth of my egg I have gather magic inside my being. The case being my body has been forming quit well. My magic is more compact and my magic has been refined.

It seems that magic here has taken I similar trait like in TBATE where cores will be significantly be important for my power. Also the essense of archmage has been a great help.

I have categorized in the level of cores being.

Ranks

Black- Imps, Hellhounds, and Hellborn

Red- Sinners with their Skills and Angels

Orange- Overlords and Top Ranking Goetia

Yellow- The Seven Sins of Hell and Seraphim

Silver- Then there are the main three  and Archangels, for an exception of Lilith

White- God, but in lower realm

[ I know there are many variables in these listing but I want to simplify myself and the story so it won't be as confusing and yes I know about the deals. The weapons. And TECHNIQUES, But understand not very thing will be perfect THX.]

OKAY so let's see my core right now is black, so my magic is larger then others but it stills needs to be refined. I'm starting to see a red dot in the middle of it so I guess that's progress.

Oh yes I have also studied every memory I can about magic. From simple Harry Potter spells, to the random tricks from DC from Zatanna. I should try to see I can make time dimensional travel.

Eh whatever first comes first. I'm starting to feel cramp  in this eggs it been a few months. Dad's been visiting every once in a-, once, he visited one time.

Guess he is really that big of ass. Also seems mother is in a comatose and seems to be hidden somewhere.

Anyway my hatching I feel just a little more and I will finally hatch.

(3 Day Later)

Okay I feel strong enough now let see. I use my head and arms and break the shells. My core has formed and has been made into a small crystal. I started filling all my cells with magic thanks to my cheat. It was quiet simple and it allowed me to gain pre-born muscle which mad it easy to hatch.

And you got to be kidding me. There is actually no way the moment I hatched was the way dear old dad came. Guess he got lucky. Well hello dad meet your biggest rival and nightmare.