11th Birthday

Okay so for the past. . . . . . . . 6 years I have been training my ass off. I have challenged and been challenged by my siblings. Now I'm ranked second to my eldest brother.

Got to say wasn't easy as I thought it would be.

Most of my plans were going smoothly until these few months.

Also let's recap on what has happend over the last 6 years.

1. Mana core Light Red going into Dark Orange

2. Defeated most of my siblings ranking 2nd.

Have made many moves that could be seen overpowered, but still lacking control

3. Exercised regularly and now I'm 5ft 7in. And built lean and strong. If these feather were skin I would look pretty swoll.

Most of my siblings are either envious, scared, or indifferent.

We are all trying to survive.

4. Attack and Magic abilities have been honed and abroad ed to new heights.

I had lingering thoughts about magic, mana, and all types of energy. I was being short minded and only thought about all the times I spend only on Harry Potter spells.

I could also do attacks from Naruto. Rasengan can be a ball of mana strings coiled over and over always moving with different elements.

Jutsus can become spells fireball, earth bullets, and even wood release.  All possibilities were endless.

Now I'm trying to recreated another type of ability that could change the whole battlefield game.

GATE OF BABYLON

This could make almost everything word my talents.

Collecting treasures, artifacts, grimwore, and much more.

All these skills could be mine I just need practice and time.

Also my birthday is tomorrow. Can't wait yippy.
I have talked to father more often now and he has been saying how I'm his pride and wishes to see me grow.

Arrogant prick only wanting me to promote his lineage to others. Showing that all I can do was his ideas.

Also another thing that that yall should know I have gained sort of a title in hell. Which to me is kind of cheesy and kind of cringe. Eh I'll tell yah next time.

[Send some example for his title can't be named prince of goetia forever needs to be respectful and power 2 day submissions]

Many have heard of my accomplishments and have wanted to make bonds and connections with me.
Many offering their daughters and sons to make friends or partners.

Paimon has been dealing with it for me. I have told him I wish for no marriage until we can both agree.

Not gonna lie I thought it was going to be harder than it was going to be but he accepted with the condition that if he wishes he can force a marriage between on of the strongest families.

Guess Stella's family must up their game if they want my hand. And dick I suppose.

(Next Day)

Butler: Master Stolla your father is calling for you

God I hate mornings in this hell. If you could describe me would be Anna from Frozen looking like a slaught.

 If you could describe me would be Anna from Frozen looking like a slaught

Stolas: What is it Jeeves?

I've started calling this butler Jeeves so I wouldn't have to call them all butler this and that.

It was weird in my casa all we had were our siblings who were hijos de puta who yell and flash lights on your face to wake you up. Even hitting and kicking for the fun of it.

Jeeves: Master Stolas it's your birthday and King Peimon wish to give you a present and some news.

Stolas: OH yippy more work or does he want to show me off on another party with other nobles?

Jeeves: I don't know master you won't find out unless you go and see.

. . . . . . . Did this MF just say that I should get up and go just because he says so.

Stolas: Nah tell him I'll go later.

Jeeves: Master Stolas please you must reconsider King Paimon doesn't like waiting.

Stolas: He will wait as long as I want him to.

I lay back down and close my eyes. Jeeves leaves my room and 5 minutes later their is a nock on my door.

Stolas: Who is it?

? Stolas Ais Goetia you better be out here by the time of 10

God Why did you send me him?

?: Because it's funny

?   

?

?

?

?

HOW ARE YOU HERE!!!!???????

GOD: Calm down no one can see or know of my presence

Stolas: So you just appear and decide to fuck with me?

God: Yes

Stolas: fuck fine

I get up dress up and get ready to go outside and before leaving I decided to have some fun too.

I go back and kiss God on them lips and she turns cherry red. I leave running and meet my father face to face.