important note

hi everyone, its been some time since i came on wattpad! thank you everyone for the support on crossing the lines, however i did mention a while back that i decided to stop continuing this book on wattpad. this book was never meant as a serious project, i actually didn't even plan this book, i would just open up wattpad, write and then immediately post it so i was honestly really surprised there were people who even liked this book. now goes on to the main reason why i decided to discontinue this book was because i just didn't like how the book was going, after a while, i realized the random idea i had on a wednesday afternoon did actually have potential and i was going nowhere with whatever i had written due to the fact i had not planned anything. there were some themes that i could portray really well with this storyline but with what i had, it was just not happening.  

i didn't feel any motivation or reason to continue the book so i decided to stop there. but i will not be revealing anything that was supposed to happen in this version of the book because i may or may not be making the decision to rewrite this book but with some actual planning this time. it is not a definite decision but it definitely is a plausible one although the chances of it getting released on wattpad is more unlikely. 

again, thank you everyone for your support, i am still surprised to this day, people are still reading the book and following me, if anyone wants to see more of my writing content, i do have a writing account on instagram @/literaryofkat which is private but just request and i'll let you in :) have a great day everyone