Episode 1 Part 2

The exhibition was filled with people, smiling and talking through every exhibit that was presented. Amai walked with the guide paper in hand, taking notes on every animal she saw. It was all so fascinating to her, almost like stepping into a magical animal kingdom with creatures one doesn't typically see.

So lost in her guide, Amai didn't see the person in front of her until she bumped into them.

"Oh, I'm so sorry."

"Don't worry about it."

Folding her paper, she looked at the person and gasped. It was the girl from yesterday, who gave her and Ichigo the exhibition tickets.

"You're the girl from yesterday!" Said girl smiled. "Yes, I am." She held out her hand. "I'm Mint Aizawa." Amai took her hand. "I'm Amai Yukimura." "I know."

Freezing for a second, Amai looked at Mint confused. "Huh?" Mint gave a small smile.

"I know who you are. I can't explain everything right now, but you'll know soon enough." Amai was speechless. Before she could speak again, Mint waved goodbye and walked away, out of sight fast. The white-haired girl stood there, baffled.

"What just happened?" Wondering quietly to herself before continuing through the exhibition. The words Mint had said, and the way she said them, it was like something big was about to happen that Amai was going to get pulled into, and Mint knew of it. A head of red hair caught Amai's attention then, making her realize that Ichigo and her new crush Ayaoma were standing a couple feet away from her, looking at a presentation of wildcats. Forgetting the past few minutes, she began to head over to them. She was about two feet away, about to say hi...

BLARE BLARE BLARE!!

The alarm rang loudly, startling Amai and everyone else. In a quick second, the room began to fan out in panic. Right as she turned to the exit, a hand grabbed her wrist and halted her. She barely had any proper time to turn around because she was tugged into a run, almost tripping at sudden speed. It took a few moments to see that it was Mint pulling her, and an extra second to notice Ichigo being dragged along, too.

"Amai, what's going on?!" Ichigo cried out as their feet flew through the halls. Amai could only breathe rapidly through the adrenaline. "I have no idea, I only met Mint a couple minutes ago!"

"Come on!" Mint yelled, the light of the outside closing it on the trio. In seconds, sunlight hit their figures, Mint finally stopping and letting the girl's wrists go. Ichigo rubbed hers, looking with narrowed eyes at her dragger.

"What was that for? Why'd you drag us out here?!" Mint stared at the two, a look in her eyes that told Amai she and her friend were about to have their lives rocked. What was said confirmed her suspicions.

"Earth's about to need you, Amai Yukimura and Ichigo Momoymia."

With that, she ran off.

Amai and Ichigo stared at the space where Mint just was, lost. Seconds later, a flash caught Ichigo's eye.

"Amai!"

They both had zero time to react before two beams of light hit them. Ichigo was infused with pink and Amai with white.

Amai was frozen within the light. Her feet were off the solid ground, her body floating still. "What... what's happening?" were the only words that she could push out of her mouth. It got increasingly brighter, forcing Amai to shield her eyes. When she was able to reopen them, she saw before her an adorable little snow leopard. She recalled seeing them in the exhibition, which made her more curious.

The cat jumped and flew in the air to her. Just as Amai lifted her hands to hold it, a warmth entered her chest as the creature fused itself with her body. Once again, the light got brighter, and just before everything turned white, she heard a voice whisper: "It's begun."