Episode 5 Part 2

A strong gust of wind swept into the room. Everyone had to shield themselves from the sheer force that came with it. When it died down, they opened their eyes warily.

Floating down into view, Kisshu looked at the Mews with a smirk. They gasped upon seeing him. "Kisshu?!" He smirked wider at Amai. "Let's go on a date, Amai." "What?!"

Mickey continued to bark at the alien, which annoyed him. "What a nuisance." Creating a jelly, he threw it at the dog. "Get it!" It hit the creature, taking it outside and turning it into a giant Chimera Animal. Mint was horrified. "Mickey!" Amai clenched her fist. "Come on!"

Transforming, the girls jumped out the window and faced the turned Mickey. Its giant paw swiped at them, forcing them hard onto the ground. Amai raised her wand. "Ribbon Sweet..." Mickey dived for her before she could finish. Luckily, she jumped away. Landing by Mint, she cried; "We have to keep it in one place!" "Got it!" Mint jumped and readied her bow. But she hesitated, not wishing to attack her precious pet. The hesitation gave the Chimera time to charge at her, but Amai saved her at the last second. "What's wrong, Mint?!"

Retasu, Ichigo and Pudding gaped. Pudding took out her rings. "Pudding..."

"Don't!" Mint pleaded, sitting on her knees. "Don't hurt Mickey!" Amai knelt beside her. "Mint?" The girl had tears growing. "I don't care what he is now! He's still my sweet Mickey!" Amai didn't know what to do.

Mickey, in the meantime, smacked Pudding, Retasu, and Ichigo painfully, and a loud roar pushed Amai into the wall. She fell down in pain.

"Amai!" Mickey's shadow covered Mint, growling at her. She tried to get through to him. "Mickey, don't you recognize me?! Mickey!" It froze for a minute, then swiped her away. When Amai got back up, Mickey's large paw slammed her back, pinning her in place. The Mews called for her worriedly.

Amai winced, unable to move a muscle under the heavy wait keeping her still. Kisshu laughed. "It's useless. Humans are no match for our kind. Just give up and admit defeat."

"If only I could teleport, but then my secret would be exposed too soon!" Amai groaned. "We'll never give up!" Mickey's paw pressed against her further. "Are you sure? You're gonna get squished."

"Amai-san/Amai-chan!" Retasu and Ichigo ran up, trying to pry the paw off her. Pudding pulled Mickey's tail. "Let Amai go!" The tail flung her up and slammed her back down, then the other paw smacked Retasu and Ichigo back.

"Oh, no... please, Mickey, stop! Can't you hear me?! Mickey!"

Amai's lungs started to give pressure on her making it difficult to breathe. Pudding gasped. "If we don't do something, we're done for!" Retasu's head lifted up off the grass. "But we don't want hurt Mickey..." Ichigo winced. "Still!"

Amai sucked in as much air as possible. "Mint, please, save Mickey!" Mint squeezed her eyes. "I can't! I'm not strong enough!"

"Yes, you are!" Retasu shouted. "You love him more than anyone!" "I know you can do it!" said Pudding. "Don't give up!" Ichigo cried. "But, but..."

"We need your help!" Amai's words caught her. "You can overcome this, Mint! You can surpass yourself!"

Her whole body grew tense, then with as much strength as she could muster, Mint stood and aimed her bow at Mickey. Feathers and blue surrounded her.

"What's this? You're going to shoot your beloved pet with an arrow? You're horrible." Mint's eyes widened at Kisshu's words, but they became strong again. "You can't stop me. I've made my decision: I'm going to grow stronger! I'm going to protect Mickey, protect my friends, everyone I care about! That's what I want to do!"

Tightening her grip, she spoke loud and clear. "Ribbon Mint Echo!" The arrow hit Mickey, transforming the dog back into his sweet self. Mint ran to him and took him in her arms. "Oh, Mickey!" Masha collected the jelly, fluttering its little wings. Amai, clutching her arm, walked over. "Mint, thanks."

In a second, however, Kisshu snuck up behind her and held her to him, one hand around her left wrist and the other gripping her cheek. "C'mon, Amai, I wanna spend a little alone time with you." She tried to pull her face away. "Let go!" His fingers dug into her cheek, making her look at him. "Let's start with a little kiss." "N-no! Let me go!"

"Let go of her!"

Mint had her bow aimed at him, a fierce look on her. "She's my dear friend!" "Mint..." Mint's glare deepened. "If you hurt her, you'll regret it!" The others came to her aid. "Let go of Amai-chan!" "Get away from her!" "And get outta here!"

Kisshu kept his grip for a moment, then sighed and released his captive. "Okay, I'll retreat. And it was just getting hot and heavy. There's too many of you now. Too bad that Zakuro girl probably won't join you."

Amai glared. "You're wrong! Zakuro will join our team, I know it!" "Wow, you really think so? Well, then... I'll have to get rid of her before she becomes a hassle."

The girls stared in horror. "See ya!" "Kisshu!" Amai called after him when he disappeared.

Seiji came around the corner a few minutes later. "I thought I heard a ruckus. What's going on?" Mint spun around, holding Mickey. "We were just playing with Mickey." "Really? Is that all?" Everyone laughed nervously.

Later, at the café, everyone discussed the situation with Zakuro. "Kisshu is going to target Zakuro." Ryou stated. Masha chirped, "Zakuro is at a TV studio today!" Keiichiro told them to go at once.

Amai turned to Mint, who was worried about her idol. "Come on, Mint. Let's go save Zakuro... no, let's go save our teammate!"