Chapter 12

I woke up with a million notifications on my phone, "five new messages from James" I smiled, thinking of our skype conversation, even though I don't talk, I enjoy it.

Seven notifications from Instagram and three notifications from snapchat. My phone read.

"Wow, I'm finally popular." I said to myself as I opened up James' text messages he sent me.

They all said "hey," except for one, one said, "what's up?" I answered back with

"Just got up."

"Cool." He replied, not even a minute later, "dang that was fast" I thought.

I didn't reply back yet because I had to get out of bed, or I'd be laying down for hours talking to this bundle of joy.

I left my phone in my room, so I wouldn't be distracted, and I went and got something to drink. My mouth is always so dry in the morning, or whenever I wake up. It's kind of weird.

I opened up the cabinets, it's a bad habit of mine when I wake up. There was nothing in them.

I decided to help Nick out by getting some stuff out of the boxes and placing them where they should go.

After three boxes later, there was only three more boxes left, so I let Nick and Amanda handle that.

I went back into my room and changed out of my pajamas and into some 'normal' clothes. Which my 'normal' clothes consists of band merch and long sleeve jackets or sweat shirts.

I picked up my phone and replied to James

"Hey, sorry, I was busy doing stuff." I said, hoping he didn't get the wrong idea of 'stuff.'

"Oh, no, it's fine." He said.

"So what's up?" I asked him as I exited from kik to check my three snapchat notifications.

They consist of my friends being stupid, so I ignored it and checked my Instagram notifications and they were all stupid too, so I went back to my conversation with James.

"Not much." He asked, but then continued. "What about you?" He asked me and I told him that I was listening to music.

I grabbed my headphones from under my bed, they were on top of my laptop. I plugged my headphones in my phone and blared All Time Low music in my ears.

Technically when I told him I was listening to music, I wasn't. I was about to, which is technically the same thing, well, that's how I see it anyway.

"Cool, what are you listening to?" He asked.

"All Time Low." I said and he said "ok."

I didn't continue with saying "ok" back, so I just laid my phone next to me and just drifted off into a blissful music party.

Soon, my brother came into my room and took my headphones out of my ears and he told me to go outside and 'be social.' I hated being social, it sucks. I would rather spend the rest of my life in my room, drinking peace tea and eating food, while listening to music, and obviously talking to James, and C.J.

I honestly haven't been thinking about C.J as much as I used to, I've been thinking about James a lot. He's really nice and funny.

I walked outside and the sun hit me, I hissed at the world and began walking over to Charlie's house. I asked if she could hang out and she said that she could.

I went inside her house and made my way into her room, and she followed me.

"What's up?" She asked and I said "not much."

"Cool." She said, so I began to tell her about James.

"So there's a guy..." I trailed off, which lead to many questions and many answers and just girl talk.

"Oh my gosh, who is he?" Charlie asked me.

"His name is James, he lives in Galloway Ohio, so it's kind of a long distance friend ship, but not really cuz we live in the same state." I said smiling.

"Awesome, what does this 'James' guy look like?" She asked me.

"Well, I find him very cute, he has shaggy brown hair and brown eyes, he's freaking hilarious. Last night we were skyping and he was eating sugar." I said, smiling the whole time, but continued.

"Charlie, you should've seen his butt, it's amazing. His voice is so soothing and calm and his laugh, oh my gosh, his laugh makes me want to smile at the sun, and I hate the sun." I said, talking non stop about James.

"Oh my gosh, you like him." She said and I blushed.

"No I don't." I might have lied, I don't know yet, we just met and I don't want to jump into conclusions, but I soon continued.

"Trust me Charlie, I don't think he likes me that way, I mean it's hard to tell but still, I just don't want to rush into anything and I just met him. I don't want to seem like the girl to just meet someone and start dating them after knowing them for like a week, but seriously, guys don't like me." I said sadly. I wish you could just have this monitor and you go around and you just point it at someone and it determines their feelings for you. The world would be a lot easier if that was even possible, along with teleportation.

"Give it time, he'll like you. If it's not in the way that you want it, then he'll still be your friend and that's all that matters." She said and I noticed she was right. If he didn't like me like that, then at least we're friends right?