Chapter 24

It was dark and quiet, I tried to move but realized I can't. My hands are tied above my head and I'm sitting. I can feel the concrete floor below me, it's very cold. I can only hear faint foot steps, they seem like they're a mile away.

"Where am I? What happened?" I asked myself, not being able to remember anything after I went to C.J's house.

I hear more footsteps and they're getting closer. It sounds like a man walking down some stairs. I hear a flicker of a light switch but realized that I still can't see, "Am I blind folded?" I thought to myself.

"Don't move beautiful, you don't want to hurt yourself." He said, tightening the chains that are around my hands. His voice is manly and stern, I recognize his voice but I don't know where from. It's barely audible, but I can still hear him.

He soon removes my blind fold and I recognize the man standing in front of me, the man of my nightmares, but most of all my kidnapper. It's Jake Adams, I thought he moved out of the country.

"I'm back sweet cheeks." He said as he removed the hair out of my face.

"What's happening? Why am I here?" I ask.

"C.J is my little brother." He said, walking around me, as he continued his little speech. My mouth fell open, not believing my ears. C.J? Why C.J? I thought he was my friend, I told you popular people just end up stabbing you in the back.

"He brought you here for me. I had him spy on you, be friends with you, and most of all fall in love with you, because I'm a sick and twisted man. I love you Jenna, and to know you are dating another guy who is miles away from you, one who won't be here to protect you. It kills me. I need you in my life, you're my baby girl." He said and I started crying, James is amazing and sweet and he doesn't deserve the disrespect he is getting, even if he isn't here to listen to it, and I don't deserve this. Not again.

"Awe, don't cry." He said wiping a tear away from my face. I should've known that this was all too good to be true.

C.J soon came down stairs and he stared at me, he gave me a look filled with sorrow and guilt.

"I'm sorry Jenna, my brother and I love you and you're going to be ours." He said and I started crying harder.

"I-I trusted you." I said in-between sobs.

"I'm sorry I broke your trust. I only did it because we love you." I said.

"What kind of sick and twisted family is this?" I thought to myself.

"Just leave me alone, let me go." I said, struggling to get free. Even though I knew it was no use.

"You will never be alone. We're going to take care of you, we're going to be married Jen." Jake said and I started crying.

"No we won't, I hate you. I don't love you and I don't even like you. Now leave me alone." I screamed, not wanting them to ruin my life once again.

"Look bitch, you're going to be down in this basement for awhile so get comfortable." C.J said and kissed me. I tried to get away from him, not wanting any of this to happen. It's like cheating and I can't do that, even though I have no control over it. I can't hurt James.

"I love you." Jake said as he kissed my head and him and his brother left. I was left alone, in a cold, dark and scary basement. With nothing but my thoughts to keep me company.