CHAPTER 22

"Nahi." Sudama sobbed, "Mai iska Patra nahi hu."

Krishna placed a hand over his friend's shoulders, "Ro kyu rahe ho ?"

"Gurumaa ke diye chane mere paas hi the, kintu maine akele khaa liye aur tumse asatya keh diya..." Sudama joined his hands, "Mujhe kshama kardo Krishna... Kshama kardo..."

Overwhelmed with emotion, Sudama breaks down into tears. Krishna, with compassion in his eyes, embraces his friend.

Krishna said, "Arrey Bandhu... Isme kya ? Tumhe bhook lagi thi, tumne chane kha liye. Mai samajhta hu tumhari manodasha."

Sudama sat with bowed head, feeling the weight of his guilt pressing down on him. Krishna's forgiveness flowed like a river, washing away Sudama's shame and self-condemnation.

"Kshama maangne se mitrata ke rishte par laaj lagti hai. Jab dono ek dusre ke prati acche hi rahenge, toh ras kaha se milega ? Mitrata ki pehechaan kaise hogi ? Tum chinta mat karo Sudama, mai tumse ansh-maatra bhi krodhit nahi." Krishna said.

With each word, Krishna's love enveloped Sudama, lifting the burden of his sin. Sudama listened intently, his eyes filled with awe at the depth of Krishna's forgiveness and understanding.

"Lo ab khaao. Tumhe bhook lagi hai." Krishna said as he, with his own hands fed Sudama.

In that moment, Sudama noticed a certain aura around Krishna, an intense generosity, love and forgiveness that seemed almost divine. Could this be more than just a friend sitting beside him ? Was this extraordinary being in front of him truly the embodiment of divinity ?

"Aisa prem.... Tum- Tum kabhi kabhi mujhe manushya nahi lagte Krishna..." Sudama said.

Tears mingled with the raindrops on Sudama's face as he realized the extent of Krishna's love for him, despite his shortcomings. Could this being before him truly be a god in human form?

Sudama continued, "Itna niswarth, apaar, pavitra prem kaun hi kar sakta hai ? Tumhara sanidhya pana awashya paramsaubhagya ki baat hai. Kya tum koi dev ho ? Ya swayam Parabrahm ?"

Krishna, with a serene smile playing on his lips, simply gazed back at Sudama, "Yadi mujhe prem se jaanoge toh samajh jaaoge. Yadi Ved Vedanto se samajhne ka prayas karoge toh kabhi nahi jaan paaoge."

Despite the pounding rain and the darkness of the night, Sudama found solace in Krishna's presence, feeling a weight lifted off his shoulders.

----------

Krishna and Sudama lay peacefully asleep under the shelter of the large tree. The gentle rustling of leaves and the melodious chirping of birds created a tranquil atmosphere in the forest. Krishna slept peacefully, his divine aura emanating a soft glow that seemed to illuminate the entire clearing. Sudama, exhausted from their journey, lay beside him, his face relaxed in slumber.

The cool morning breeze gently ruffled their clothes and carried the sweet fragrance of wildflowers, mingling with the earthy scent of the forest. A few stray sunbeams danced across their faces, casting a warm, golden glow on their peaceful expressions.

"Krishna ! Sudama !"

Sandipani, along with Balram and Dilip, who had been searching for the two friends stumbled upon the clearing where they lay.

Their worried faces turned to relief as they saw Krishna and Sudama sleeping soundly, unharmed by the storm. Balram gently shook Krishna awake, while calling Sudama's name softly. Slowly, the two friends stirred from their slumber, blinking in the soft morning light. As they realized they had been found, expressions of gratitude and relief washed over their faces.

"Dau ?" Krishna smiled as his brother helped him and Sudama to their feet.

Dilip asked, "Tum dono thik toh ho na ?"

"Krishna saath hai, fir kya ho sakta ?" Sudama smiled.

Sandipani said, "Chalo accha hai tum dono ko kuch nahi huya. Ashram mei sab chintit ho gaye the."

Together, the group started their walk back towards the ashram, their footsteps creating a rhythmic pattern on the damp forest floor. The birds chirped in unison, the leaves rustled in the gentle breeze, and the morning mist enveloped them like a protective cloak.

The path was still muddy from the previous night's rain, but the sun shining overhead dried it up quickly. The group walked in comfortable silence, and soon the ashram was in sight.

Gurumaa and Aarvi were pacing nervously, their worry evident on their faces. When they spotted the group approaching in the distance, Aarvi hurriedly grabbed a couple of garments and quickly rushed towards them. Krishna glanced over at Aarvi as she hurriedly approached them, concern etched on her face.

With a gentle smile, she placed a garment over Krishna and Sudama's shoulders, trying to shield them from the chill of the morning air. He saw a glimpse of her inner strength and nurturing nature that would guide her towards a remarkable destiny. In her motherly gestures, he found a reflection of the love and care that would shape her remarkable journey ahead

"O Krishna !" Gurumaa rushed towards him with tears in her eyes. Embracing him tightly, she expressed her relief and concern for his well-being, "Mere praan hi nikal jaate."

"Gurumaa," Krishna said softly, touched by her love and concern, "Hum aapke aashirwad se surakshit hai."

Gurumaa held onto Krishna, feeling a deep sense of affection for the young boy who she saw as a divine presence in their lives.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Waise bahut dino se SriSri nahi dikhe🌝