CHAPTER 90

In the tranquil mountain of Kailash, surrounded by the majestic snow-capped peaks, Mahadev sat in deep meditation. The air was crisp and pure, carrying the whispers of ancient prayers. His presence exuded a sense of timeless serenity, as if the very mountains themselves paid homage to his stillness.

As the sun began to dip below the horizon, casting a golden glow upon the icy landscape, Mahadev's eyes slowly opened. And there, standing before him in all her divine glory, was his daughter Amarsri, in her Paramanandi form, being the embodiment of eternal bliss.

Clad in a flowing yellow attire that shimmered like pure sunlight, she was adorned from head to toe with intricate gold jewelry that gleamed in the fading light

Clad in a flowing yellow attire that shimmered like pure sunlight, she was adorned from head to toe with intricate gold jewelry that gleamed in the fading light. She radiated with the brilliance of a billion suns, her celestial form illuminating the snowy expanse with ethereal light. Mahadev's eyes twinkled with a fatherly affection as he beheld his daughter's radiant beauty. As she joined her hands in front of him, a smile tugged at the corners of his lips, reflecting pure love.

"Apne tritiya manav-avatar hetu sajj ho ?" The lord asked.

She smiled, "Ji Pitashree."

"Udeshya smaran hai ?" Mahadev asked.

She nodded, "Bharatvarsh mei punah sushaashan lana hai. Rajniti ka ek naya adhyaye sikhana hai."

"Aur shraap smaran hai ?" He asked knowingly.

Paramanandi's smile didn't waver a bit, instead a chuckle escaped her lips, "Sukh ke samaye pati ashraye hota hai, aur dukh ke samaye Pita. Jab tak mujhe aatma-gyaan na ho, tab tak mujhe mere dono Pitashreeyo ka sahara hai."

"Sahara toh hum sabhi praani ko dete hai." Mahadev smiled, "Aur tumhari raksha karna toh humara vishesh kartavya ban jata hai."

Paramanandi confidently said, "Jab Mahadev aur Narayan raksha kare, toh kis baat ka bhaye ?"

A gentle smile forms on his lips as he stands up slowly, extending his hand towards her divine form, "Toh lelo avatar."

"Theheriye dono !" Suddenly Mata Parvati arrived there, with a resplendent yellow garment in her hands.

With a wise and loving gaze, she holds him back, unwraps the garment, and extends it towards Paramanandi, "Pehle mere goud mei ana, putri. Har baar Bholenath hi kyu anand le ?" She said, her divine unconditional love evident in her gaze.

Paramanandi chuckles and nods obediently, a radiant light engulfs her into a dazzling orb of energy, which then falls in the arms of Jagadamba. Slowly, the light begins to fade, revealing a beautiful baby girl.

Her eyes were closed, as if she was peacefully sleeping in a trance-like state. Her curly hair cascades around her golden skin, that was of a darkish complexion. She emanates a radiant glow that shimmered like precious metal in the sunlight.

Mata Parvati, with a gentle smile, wraps the soft silken garments around the baby, caressing her tenderly. The avatar of Harihareshwari now looked like an idol made of gold, radiating a divine aura in her presence.

Mother Gauri then tenderly hands the baby to Mahadev, who gazes at her with a smile filled with love and adoration. Together, Mahadev and Mata Parvati carry the baby girl as they make their way to Gangotri. The atmosphere is serene and sacred as they walk through the divine surroundings of Kailash.

As they reached Gangotri, the purest form of Ganga river was flowing gracefully, shimmering under the golden sunlight. As they approach the river, Lakshmi Narayan appear, their radiant smiles reflecting the joy and purity of the moment. The deities exchange loving glances at the baby girl.

"Pranaam Aradhya." Mahadev smiled.

Narayan beamed, "Aapko bhi namam aradhyadev."

Mata Lakshmi and Mata Parvati, joined hands in a gesture of mutual respect and admiration, as they both also greeted eachother with smiles.

Then a radiant light emerged from Narayan and descended into the river, transforming into Kurmadev, his tortoise incarnation that had upheld the Mandara parvat during Samudra-manthan. As Kurma dev rose from the waters, Mata Lakshmi summoned a big lotus, its petals glistening with divine energy, and gently placed it over Kurmadev.

Mahadev gently placed the sleeping baby girl on the divine lotus, she nestled peacefully as if in a cradle of light. The lotus seemed to embrace her with its petals, radiating a sense of protection and serenity. The baby's curly hair and golden skin shimmered under the divine light, casting a sense of ethereal beauty. Her one hand was raised with the index finger pointing upwards, as if imparting knowledge to the universe, while the other hand lay gracefully in abhay mudra, to free the world from the fear of unrighteous.

Mata Parvati, Mahadev, Mata Lakshmi, and Narayan, all smiled radiantly as they raised their hands in unison to bless the little incarnation. Kurmadev began to swim forward, ready to carry the precious cargo to her destined place.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Here's an art of the above scene -

Btw next book is not going to be HH17, it's gonna be a SriSri spinoff (⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)

Cause I'm taking a tiny break from the Mahabharat segment, and then I'll come back with robust creativity. Because the HH17 needs it 🌝