CHAPTER 37

Trivakra stepped out of the bathing area, the warmth of her desire for Krishna had enveloped her entire being. Her skin tingled with anticipation, and her heart raced with excitement. She could feel the flames of desire flickering within her, urging her to prepare herself to serve the lord.

In front of a mirror, Trivakra gazed at her reflection with determination. She carefully anointed herself with fragrant oils. The sweet scent heightened her senses and preparing her for the divine encounter ahead.

With every movement, she adorns herself with flowers, jewels, and silken garments, each chosen with meticulous care. She hurried to get ready, adorning herself with the finest jewelry and garments. Her hands tremble slightly with excitement, her eyes shining brightly with a fervent passion.

Trivakra delicately placed a fragrant paan in her mouth, savoring its sweetness as she chewed. She meticulously arranged a tray with exotic liquors and vibrant flower garlands, each offering a token of her love for Krishna. With each step she took towards the inner chambers, her excitement grew, fueled by her unwavering devotion.

Trivakra entered the opulent room, her heart racing with excitement. Holding a tray of flower garlands and liquors, her eyes fell upon Krishna, who lay gracefully on the grand bed. His complexion was like dark monsoon clouds, radiating a mesmerizing aura. His eyes sparkled with love and wisdom, drawing Trivakra closer.

The room was filled with the sweet fragrance of incense, enhancing the divine atmosphere. Krishna's curly locks cascaded down his shoulders, reflecting the golden hue of the room's rich tapestries. As Trivakra approached, her eyes never leaving Krishna, she felt a sense of peace and longing wash over her. The soft glow of the oil lamps danced on Krishna's flawless skin, highlighting his divine features.

Trivakra's heart races with a mixture of devotion and desire. The sight of Krishna's ethereal form stirs a longing within her that she cannot ignore. As she kneels before him, offering the tray of flower garlands and liquors, her hands tremble with anticipation.

Krishna's eyes met hers with a depth that stirred her soul. He accepted the drink with a gracious smile, his gaze holding a silent promise of divine communion. Trivakra felt a surge of desire coursing through her veins, her body trembling with an intoxicating mix of reverence and longing. Krishna's presence seemed to magnify the intensity of her feelings, igniting a flame of passion that consumed her every thought. As he sipped the wine, she felt a shiver run down her spine, her breath hitching at the proximity of his divine form.

Feeling her body ablaze with passion, Trivakra knelt at his feet, overwhelmed by conflicting emotions. In that moment of surrender, as she laid her head on his feet, a wave of calmness washed over her. The once burning desire transformed into a pure devotion, melting away all worldly lust from her heart. A profound sense of serenity washed over her, dissolving all material desires.

Raising her gaze shyly, she met Krishna's tender eyes, filled with compassion and understanding. With a gentle touch, he grasped her bangled hands and drew her closer to him, bridging the gap between mortal and divine in a moment of sacred intimacy. In his embrace Trivakra feels a sense of completeness and utter contentment, as if she has found her true place in the universe.

Krishna enjoyed Trivakra, to her heart's content, whose only trace of piety was her having offered ointment to the lord. With her two arms she embraced between her breasts her lover, the personification of bliss, and gave up her long-standing distress.

--------

The first rays of dawn filtering through the window, casting a soft glow in the room. Trivakra wakes up to the gentle rays of the morning sun filtering through the window, her body still tingling from the amorous encounter. As she rubs her eyes and looks around, her gaze falls upon Krishna, standing in front of the mirror, putting on his dazzling jewelry. His divine presence fills the room with a sense of peace and love.

Krishna notices Trivakra watching him and smiles tenderly, his eyes filled with compassion and understanding. With graceful steps, he approaches her, his aura radiating warmth and kindness. Trivakra's heart skips a beat as she feels his divine presence drawing closer to her. With a touch tender, he caresses her head affectionately. Trivakra's cheeks flush with a delicate pink hue as she feels his loving touch, a shy smile dancing on her lips.

He softly says, "Mujhe ab Rajmahal lautna hoga."

Trivakra's heart skips a beat. Suddenly a pang of fear grips her soul at the thought of being separated from the lord. She looks into his eyes, silently pleading for him to stay a little longer, to bask in the aura of his presence.

Joining her hands she said, "Priyavar, kripiya kuch din mere saath yahi rahiye. Aapka virah mujhse sahan nahi hoga, kamal-nayan."

Krishna reaches out and gently caresses her cheek, his touch reassuring her troubled heart.

"Dekha jaaye toh mai kabhi kisi se prithak hota hi nahi, Trivakra." Krishna said, "Mai toh sabke man mei vaas karta hu, iss sansaar ki aatma hu mai. Jab mujhe swayam mei paa logi toh virah ki vedna samaapt ho jaayegi. Tab mai punah aayunga, tumhe anand dene."

The tenderness in Krishna's touch erases all traces of doubt and fear from Trivakra's heart, filling her with a sense of pure bliss and contentment. He paid Trivakra his respects and then returned with Uddhav to his own residence.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Bhagwaan virah bhi dete, toh iss liye ki humara man unme sampurn tarah ram jaaye. Fir milta hai moksh, jaha koi virah nahi ✨

And Krishna apne bhakt ko khush karne ke liye kuch bhi karte hai, doesn't matter ki duniya unhe kaise dekhe.

Anyway now... *Cracks knuckles* After 37 chapters, let's get started with theme of the book 🌝