☆ Author's Note ☆

Well I'm not entirely sure how I've balanced doing A Levels, applying for Uni, and writing 40,000 words in three months but here we go! Belsize Park!

The idea for this book was conceived when I was researching Kate and Sam's real house in Belsize Park (29 Parkhill Road, London) and I thought it was so beautiful, and I couldn't get it out of my head. A week later, I uploaded a oneshot and it received great reception, so I decided to write a sequel! Then, I got too emotionally attached and ended up writing a book longer than anything I have officially ever published (actual books)

I have loved every minute of writing Belsize Park, from researching London, learning the London Underground with Bear, listening to Alanis Morissette and Celine Dion with Mia and Joe, and writing Emmy speeches for Leo, oh and of course writing it. I remember in Chapter 2 ( 148 in my one shot book) saying "I could actually write in my mini Belsize Park universe forever." and it's true. I could. Not only is it an absolutely amazing area which I long to visit one day, it has also provided me with a true backdrop for yet another KLeo fanfiction (arguably the best I've ever written)

I would like to use my final upload on this book to thank everyone who read it, and give a special mention to my amazing friend codyweightmanswife who has been here since the beginning, letting me text her about it, and just overall being an amazing friend, and writing buddy.

I hope you have all enjoyed Belsize park as much as I have, and I'll see you all back on the oneshots soon!

Phoebe (Bea) Smythe <3