Vol 1 Chapter 8: The abnormality of loyalty

Keijo Naoya/Ayanokoji Kiyotaka POV

It was now the free period, or lunch some people call it.

I went up in front of the class to address our plan to gather intel of the other classes.

"So am I correct to assume you all know the plan of what to now?" I asked as they all nodded.

"Yes, we will be posing as Class 2-C students so that they don't start finding suspicions of the existence of a 5th class." Makima said.

"And if they ask us to show them proof, we'll bring them here since this class is temporarily labeled as 2-C till May 1st

"And if they ask us to show them proof, we'll bring them here since this class is temporarily labeled as 2-C till May 1st." Hina added on.

"That is correct Makima-san and Hina-san!" I said as I gave both of them a thumbs up.

"Speaking of Class 2-C, has Monika-senpai gotten to change the label yet?" Sara asked me.

"Yes, if I do recall from a message from her a few minutes ago, she managed to change her class label to the 'Literature Club', and considering from her classes quantity of students it hold, it should make it believable for them to see." I said to Sara.

Coincidentily enough, Monika is the actual president of the actual literature club, which was quite amusing to me.

"Naoya, if I may can I request a switch for Seijuro with Kyoko?" Ryuzaki asked me.

"Well I won't deny that request, but may I ask why?" I asked Ryuzaki.

"I believe that Seijuro would be better suited to help me deal with Hina here, due to the fact that Seijuro could manage to keep Hina away from causing trouble than Kyoko does." He explained.

"You're acting like I will do something bad." Hina retorts.

"I know that you won't make the first move, it is the fact that if the other person in questions tries anything on you, you will be able to legally fight back, and considering this is you we are talking about, you are quite violent when given a reason to." Ryuzaki throws a rebuttal against Hina's retort.