Vol 1 Epilogue: The apollyonic revelation

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka/Keijo Naoya POV
May 1st, 20xx

It was currently 5:00 AM now, and today was the day that we would get our monthly allowance.

I then got out of my bed slowly so I didn't wake up the sleeping Kyoko. Now why on earth would Kyoko and I be sleeping in bed together you ask?

Well we did what a normal couple would do in bed together, and that was watching a movie together at night.

The movie Kyoko and I watched last night was, "Catch me if you can". The movie was actually pretty interesting of Frank Abagnale being a con artist and deflecting the American government, into joining the government.

Nevertheless, Kyoko and I enjoyed it as we both passed out right after the movie ended.

Anyways I looked back at the sleeping Kyoko and thought to myself.....

I hope that what I feel for you is actually love, but if it isn't, then I am glad that you were my guidestone to the direction of love.

Now then, I went to check the Ayanokoji Kiyotaka phone balance since I haven't spent a single Private Point from it. As I looked at the balance it showed 199,500 Private Points.

So we only gotten 995 Class Points huh. Not the ideal ammount that I hoped for, but it should be enough to keep up on the top position from the other class.

I then went to poke the sleeping Kyoko for about 5 minutes until I heard her groan.

"Mmmm, Kiyotaka....what time is it?" She asked me as she started to get up.

"It's 5:06 AM, Kyoko." I said to her.

"But why even wake me up this early? We don't even have school till 8:00 AM?" She asked me.

"I thought maybe we could have some coffee. That doesn't sound to bad, and also we got our monthly allowance." I told her as she now looked fully awake after I said that last part.

"How many?" She asked.

"About 99,500 Private Points." I said to her.

I have a slight idea on why we gotten a slight deduction, but i'll just wait for the teachers to explain it, or to be more specific, Frost because he is incredibly blunt and makes it obvious on whos fault is it.

"I do wonder who caused that?" She asked with slight sarcasm while looking at me.

"Do you have any clues on who caused it?" I asked Kyoko, but I was met with silence until she spoke back.

"I think you and I both know who the cause of it was." She said as I sighed.

****

All of us were now in class waiting for homeroom to begin, and as if our prayers have been answered. Moriyama, Yokoya, and Frost finally showed up.

"It seems our prayers have been answered." Shinichi said what we all were thinking.

"You all seemed to be eagered for today, then I guess we don't have to keep stalling to explain them about today." Yokoya said.