Vol 1 Chapter 13: The plan for the future

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka/Keijo Naoya POV
April 28th 20xx

It was now the last week of April as we were only 2 days away from May 1st, which will be the revelation of the school and the existence of this class.

In truth it was suprisingly simple to keep this class hidden away than I thought, and I also gotten to strengthen my friendly bond with few of the students from the other classes and with Monika aswell.

"Alright class, today is gonna be a bit more serious than usual." Yokoya announced.

Serious huh.....

"What do you mean by a bit more serious?" Yuuichi asked.

"What he means by serious, is that today you all will be taking a pop quiz and these are just used for future references, so it will not reflect on your report card so you all shouldn't have any issues with this. Now of course cheating is prohibited which does results in an expulsion." Moriyama explained to us.

I wonder if this quiz is testing on what we payed attention so far or could it be for what is to come next week?

The quiz papers were then passed to all of us by Frost as he was keeping an eye on us.

I am sure that Frost knows we won't cheat but he and the others probably have to observe us for insurance for the school just to make sure we don't cheat.

Anyways I looked at the quiz as the questions seems easy for the most part, however the last 3 questions were quite on a different academic level than the other questions.

How interesting if I do say so myself.

About 27 minutes later, I have finished the quiz and handed the finished quiz to the teachers as I made my way back to my desk.

I then went into my memory to remember my conversation with Moriyama that day.

****
Flashback

"So Moriyama-sensei, what did you want to talk about?" I asked Moriyama.

"This school is interesting don't you think?" She asked me.

"I do think this school is interesting to say the least, considering that this month alone is a special exam for the classes to catch onto the schools real nature, and also the students here are quite vibrant in their own nature." I said to her.

Which was the truth to say the least, however I am certain Moriyama didn't call me up here to talk about if this school truly did interest me or not.

"You hold quite an interesting perspective." She said.

"I don't like being stalled Moriyama-sensei, but what did you really want to talk about?" I asked her but more bluntly.

She then sighed as she began to answer my question.

"I am sure you know about the reward that the students here usually graduate with the 100% employment and college acceptance rate, and that it is solely for Class A. Your class in particular is special since you are not only guaranteed that reward, but also have your Private Points you have converted to Yen when you graduate. Finally, if your class is still on the top by the time graduation starts, most of you will no longer be affiliated of that place." She said to me.